Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Wives TTC with Donor 410Z

Hi everyone! We have a vial of 410Z and we were planning on inseminating my wife only. Funny enough, this has never happened before in our over 8 years together, we're both currently ovulating so we decided we will be inseminating both of us today. We figured why not share the vial and hope that at least one of us conceives after all the loses I've experienced these past 4 years.

I did conceive with this donor 3 months ago with my last frozen embryo transfer however I miscarried at a little over 5 weeks. I know it's a me issue not a sperm issue.

I am concerned about NW closing next week and not having access to this forum (which I just found) nor to know of any potential families and diblings. Does anyone have a FB page or an IG page that we can join? We do have a few more vials of 410Z to use in the event our first attempt at the at home insemination doesn't work.

Thank you!!

Two Wives on LI, NY