Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

New to this..

CnK4everCnK4ever Posts: 1
edited November -1 in NW Cryobank Happenings
:) Hi my girlfriend and I have been together for 4 years. We have been talking about having a baby, and now we are ready to take the next step with in the next 3-4 months. I have looked at a lot of sperm banks and this one caught my eye. We want to do a AI at home. One woman I was talking to told me that she bought 3 vials of donor sperm and 3 AI at home kits and got pregnant her first try. I was amazed. I have always wanted to be a mother and this is the way we want to go. I just kind of feel so lost. I have heard that using unwashed sperm is better, and had a hight mobility rate then washed is that true? I also wanted to know what all the costs might be? This is a very inexpensive way for my girlfriend and I to have a baby. I want to get 3 vials of sperm to hope my chances of getting pregnant would be higher. I would love to have some one to talk to threw this. I hope someone might be able to shed a little more light for me. Thanks

Cherie :)

Comments