Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

BFP!!! :) 4th time is a charm!!

JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
edited November -1 in BFP Database
Here's the formula that worked this time: I had to fly out to testify in a child custody hearing regarding my younger brothers. I was under a huge amount of stress. And I had to stay a lot longer than expected, then got weathered into the town where mom712 lives (for those of you who have been around long enough to remember her). Luckily I spent the night with her and she gave me an opk which was negative. I had to fly the really long, roundabout way to Anchorage through Seattle. I made it to Anchorage by about 4pm and had another negative opk then, but by 7pm it was positive! We did our two insems at 5 hrs after opk and 31 hrs after. Both of them right before bed, hips elevated for about 1/2 hr with big O's. Then I didn't get up all night long.
I kind of figured the stressful wk would make it a BFN. But guess it was ok. And the court hearing had a happy ending since my mom won! I made it back in perfect timing! It was all meant to be.
I didn't use any meds or preseed. This was our first try with a new donor. It was the unwashed kind (forget which is which right now).
J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)

Comments

• Options
    mamalee2mamalee2 Posts: 48
    edited November -1
    congrats
  • Options
    mslindaromslindaro Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    congrats........
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I couldn't be happier...That long break must have done you a world of good. Great news and great news about the boys too.
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    umm this post is over a year old lol
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    mysweetangelmysweetangel Posts: 239
    edited November -1
    Haha stupid spammers hit these and then people don't realize that they are from 2010 not 2011.
    Try #1 BFP at 9DPO!
    2l9f2d.jpg

2i9gzs.jpg