Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Back in the saddle again...

minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
edited November -1 in Our Train of Hope
Well here I am, back after a several year hiatus of visiting the forum here at NW. I was here several years ago with my friend friendamy and the two of us were looking at TTC. She of course has a beautiful little boy and I decided to move back east, finish my Masters degree and get life in order. Well, here we are, 4 years later and AF showed today so I am ready to go!!!

I can't even believe it. I'm so very excited and I can't wait to do this :)

I'm planning to use NW for my sperm donor, I'm a SMBC, an elementary school special education administrator and going through my doctors office for now. I am beyond thrilled and can't wait to post my BF soon!

So here we go folks, onto cycle #1 with NW..
6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo

Comments

• Options
    friendamyfriendamy Posts: 588
    edited November -1
    yay!!! so glad you're here :)
    Amy (39)
    DS (7) - d#470
    Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.

age.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    5DPO - Feeling slight cramps during the day but clearly not AF cramps. No bbs tender but that's not uncommon for me at all. Nausea on and off all day. Tired! POAS just to see if the HCG was still in the system and BFN

6DPO - Acupuncture oh how I love you :) Was nauseated going in but coming out...no nausea. Drove to CT to see the family and on the way stopped to walk around a little because I was tired. As I was walking around the store short burst of nausea again and some cramping. Now it's late and I have some tender bbs.
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So here we are....I figured I'd give everyone a little history on where this journey has come...

I started TTC in September of 2007 but was thinking for many months and almost years prior. My first TTC was at home and I just charted my way through it. I think I always knew I'd end up at the doctors office so after I got a BFN I headed off to the doctor charts in hand.

I tried with the doctor for several months taking Clomid and that did no good at all. I then moved on to injectable medication. I did that for 3 tries with no luck at all.

That's about when I decided to take some time off and focus on grad school. I graduated with my Master's Degree in School Administration last May and decided...okay, time to make a baby!

I've now done 3 cycles with a new RE whom I LOVE LOVE LOVE! First 2 were a bust which leads us to today....where I sit and wait for my 2nd beta to come back. The first was 33.4 and I'm hoping for doubling numbers today.

It has been such a long journey filled with many ups and downs but I'm so excited to be here and posting this today. I actually got a BFP...My body knows HOW to get pregnant now we need to teach it how to STAY pregnant :)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    First Beta - 33.4
    Second Beta - 96.5

I"M PREGNANT!