Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Imput Please!! (new pics)

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited February 2011 in Trying to Conceive
The photographer that commissioned me is coming to pick up some things tomorrow... please let me know what you think of some of the knitted goods I make... I have other things (a pea pod, a watermelon hat, a pumpkin hat, and a newborn hammock) that I have not taken pictures of, as well as other colours of headbands, I make them so they are interchangeable, the flowers, bows and butterflies pop off and can be attached to any colour band.

001-2-1.jpg
003-1.jpg
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Very cute! I would love to see the pea pod!
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'll take more pictures tomorrow... photobucket was giving me grief tonight!

I wanna hear where I can improve on things too!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I love the flower headbands. So cute. Can you remove the different flowers and put them on the headband?
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    LexnaniLexnani Posts: 398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are so cute. Good job. Keep doing what you are doing . Thats a talent.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    minnie0672 wrote:
    I love the flower headbands. So cute. Can you remove the different flowers and put them on the headband?

Thank you! Yes, I make them so that the flowers pop on and off, and offer a selection of flowers bows and butterflies, so in the one pic I have my daughter with her lime green band and white flower, but we could change that out to a purple flower in about 2 seconds. Or put that flower on a different band.

Now, I'm gpnna update the TTC list then start buggering around with photobucket again... the peapod picture does nto do it justice, a cabbage patch kid just does NOT move like a newborn, so bear with it!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    beyondobsessedbeyondobsessed Posts: 804
    edited November -1
    I love the flower headband, the white hat with the flower on the side, and the pumpkin!!! But they're all adorable!
    squsqusrd20120522_-6_Our+Little+Man+is.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    That first one, top left, is my favorite (and I love the baby too!). The pink/orange right underneath it comes in second!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    nellisonnellison Posts: 102
    edited November -1
    I loooove the orange pumpkin one!!! Soo cute. The pink one on the bottom is also adorable
    dads-2.jpg
    Nicki (me), Kristina (wife), and Lilah
    ttddb0b.aspx
  • Options
    JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
    edited November -1
    Very cute!
    J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)
  • Options
    poems0431poems0431 Posts: 337
    edited November -1
    They are all lovely. I love the pink and black hat! Very chic!
    IT'S A BOY!
    1st beta 456 at 15dpo
    2nd beta 6000 at 22 dpo
    NuNSm5.png
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    They are beautiful.!
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    jimnkris01jimnkris01 Posts: 19
    edited November -1
    Gotta Say Goobie... I love the pea pod...
  • Options
    LokiLoki Posts: 316
    edited November -1
    Love love love the pumpkin hat!!!
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love them all, you can send me one of everything lmao
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    edited November -1
    LOL Pam... anything you want, just let me know... price is $5 a hat for normal hats (plus shipping) and I would totally do an "in bulk" discount for any of you lovely ladies. Right now I have about 6 orders to fill, but one is not needed till next fall, so there is no rush on it, and the others are all headbands, so I have just been laziliy making flowers and bows and butterflies in my "spare" time so there is lots for people to choose from (all of my friends have said "ummmm, do what you want!") so I am ALWAYS happy to take custom orders... oh, and I just bought some of the loveliest, softest, fuzziest yarn EVER in wonderful colours the other day that knits up like a dream.., made another pumpkin and love the new one more then the old one cuz it is SO SOFT!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Very cute pea pod. Now, I think you need to charge more than $5 a hat. The handmade baby hats we see at the market (there are many) are usually priced somewhere around $15-$20. And, I know that even if baby hats are quick to make--the material and effort put into it are worth more than $5! I crochet (never have been able to figure out how to knit), so I know you are putting in more work than what you're charging.
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    LOL C&A... I know... but I DO charge more for the elf hats! I can make a baby touque in about half an hour,a nd knitting is something I do while I watch TV or watch my daycare kids play (little guy I have right now is very independant, he likes to me watch him not join him!). And I started doing it for my friends, and since most of my friends fall into the same "not very high" income bracket as myself, welll... I just don't charge that much.... besides that I kickass at finding amazing deals on yarns! If this takes off, I may consider raising my prices... but not for any of you ladies, I'm totally not kidding about that, $5 for little hats, 20 for elf hats (unless getting more then 1, then 15 a peice) $5 for headbands which includes one flower, additional flowers/bows/butterflies are $2.50 each. not that I am promoting my business here, but hey, I would be more then happy to do custom orders for any one of you!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    Hopeful2010Hopeful2010 Posts: 134
    edited November -1
    They are all awesome Goobie. I love them all. Wish I had the patience to do that. I love the first one with the fuzzie brim. I am into photography and hoping to get a little studio someday and really wanting to get into photographing babies. Someday I may need to put in an order.

You could try the elf hat in Christmas colors with matching booties.
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    Goobie how much do you charge for them? Send me a PM and we can chat. I like the peapod :)
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo