Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

OhMyGoodness!!

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
K, for anyone following my rants, you'll know this month was a little weird for me... I O'ed late, cuz the full moon was 2 days later this month then last, and apparently I only O to the full moon. Also, I have a good feeling aboutt his cycle (as of now, I'm sure I will second guess during the TWW). Well, Thursday night while doing my last insemination, I was getting O pains in my right side, which pleased me, I always seem to have a "stronger" O from the right side. My temp bottomed out yesterday at the lowest it has EVER been (36.09). Then all day yesterday I was having HORRIBLE O pains... on the left! Hoping this means I may have popped 2 this month, doubling my chances. Oh, and this morning, my temp shot up by almost half a degree (36.53), which is the most dramatic ovulation spike I have ever had. Hoping all this weirdness means good things for my future!
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds promising...hope this is your month!
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • nellisonnellison Posts: 102
    edited November -1
    yahoo!!!
    dads-2.jpg
    Nicki (me), Kristina (wife), and Lilah
    ttddb0b.aspx
  • GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    sounds great!!!!!
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
    edited November -1
    It's your turn!
    J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)
  • miaandsabrinamiaandsabrina Posts: 723
    edited November -1
    That sounds really good! Good luck to you!!
    Our worlds collided and together we've been blessed with perfection!
  • LexnaniLexnani Posts: 398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hang in there and stay positive. Good luck.
  • LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Sounds promising!!!! Keeping fingers crosed this is your BFP:)
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    Keeping fingers crossed for you. It all sounds very good :)
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    I agree. This is your month!
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    I sure hope this is my month - this TWW is going to DRAG - I am only 2DPO and feel so confident about this cycle I just want to know NOW!!!

Only weirdness today was I had a restless sleep, so when I temped when my alarm went off, I had not slept for even a full hour, much less 3, and my temp was super low... I then slept for three hours and temped again, and it was 0.1 degree higher then yesterday, so I charted that one.. it's not my usual time, but it was more stable with getting sleep first.
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!