Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

waiting for smiley

gypsy68gypsy68 Posts: 116
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hello ladies. I've been trolling the TTC board for a couple of months and just finally took the time to register. I've got 2 vials of liquid gold sitting here and I'm just waiting on the smiley. I think it should see it tomorrow. Made arragements to take insemination day off work so I can relax and take it easy that day. I just turned 43 last week and am praying that I didn't wait too long to do this, but I know that I have to at least give it a try. I want to be a Mommy sooo bad. It's kind of ironic...I spent my most fertile years trying not to get pregnant...either the timing didn't seem right....or Mr. Right turned out to be Mr. Wrong. Anyway I decided a couple of months ago Mr. Right and perfect timing be damned! I can do this myself. My family and friends are very supportive. I just hope that I get lucky :)
24uzrkg.jpg
nbpszr.jpg

Comments

• Options
    beyondobsessedbeyondobsessed Posts: 804
    edited November -1
    Hi gypsy! Welcome! I was just thinking about all this timing stuff today! I'm 33, and waited all this time to find the perfect man and raise a family, only to find my perfect man had already had a vasectomy before he met me! Long story short, we got married anyway, and really want a family together, so this is the route we are taking.

I know what you mean about trying so hard not to get pregnant in your earlier years, and now feeling like that window of opportunity has been missed. It will happen for all of us, though.

Good luck with everything, and keep us posted on your inseminations!!

~L.
    squsqusrd20120522_-6_Our+Little+Man+is.png
  • Options
    FaithHopeLoveFaithHopeLove Posts: 59
    edited November -1
    Welcome! I am 43 also. Hope your stay here is lucky and short!!!!
  • Options
    gypsy68gypsy68 Posts: 116
    edited November -1
    Thanks ladies!!!
    24uzrkg.jpg
    nbpszr.jpg
  • Options
    nervouswrecknervouswreck Posts: 379
    edited November -1
    Good luck and welcome to the boards.
  • Options
    jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    Welcome to the boards and good luck in this TTC journey!
    Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg