Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

TWW Blahs...

minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I was really doing pretty good with my TWW until this morning and I have no idea why but I woke with a serious case of the BLAH's today. Just tired, cranky and feeling blah...that's the only way to describe it.

Through the whole TWW I've been keeping a pretty positive outlook but today....not so much.

Any suggestion for a case of the TWW blahs....keep in mind I'm one of very few people in my HUGE school that is at work this week while everyone else is on vacation...guess that might not be helping huh?
6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo

Comments

• Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Bake some cookies and eat them all! Take a nap, watch something girly on TV, eat junk for dinner. I always get the mid-tww blahs as well, and find that if I have a sinfully bad for me day or two, then I feel much better! *hugs*
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    Thanks Goobie :) I appreciate it. My new fun "symptom" is heartburn from drinking water??? REALLY???? I'm thirsty ALL THE TIME and I'm used to putting lemon in the water and honestly the smell of lemon is driving me crazy lately!
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo