Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

BFN, strange period, and fed up.

nicandkatnicandkat Posts: 9
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I really really thought this was our month. BFN! I'm so tired of just seeing that one pink line. It makes me want to vomit. To top it all off, I started bleeding @ 12 dpo. I normally have very heavy, at least 6 day period. Anyways, my period lasted 2 days with medium (red) flow. Days 3 and 4 I have just been spotting brown. My cervix has remained high and med/soft.
In my whole life, I have never had a period like this...and this short. My temp is below 98 degrees, and I keep getting BFN. I guess it's just a weird cycle. I'm just puzzled by the shortness of my period and the lack of flow...but I cannot say that it could be implantation b/c I bled too much for that.

I think I have secondary infertility. I'm about 20lbs heavier than when I got pregnant with my son, but I still ovulate on my own. I have tried to lose weight, but it seems impossible for me.

I'm so tired of this roller-coaster.

I really thought this was my month....
*Katherine*
Brayden's Mommy
IMG_2677-1-2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    Sorry:( i totally agree that this whole thing sucks so bad.
  • Options
    hope313hope313 Posts: 38
    edited November -1
    Were you taking clomid this cycle? I am sorry, I fully understand your frustration...
    ttc.png
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    Ugh...I'm so sorry :( I think that there are many of here that really understand your frustration.
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    jes1014jes1014 Posts: 32
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry :(
  • Options
    miraclebabymiraclebaby Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    I am no expert by any means; but could it be your lining was thin due to the Clomid???? Really Sorry you are going thru this :(
    YJRBm6.png

Sjtrm6.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    *hugs* I'm sorry.
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    Sorry to hear about your bfn...I completely understand the wanting to vomit when you see no second line! And, it's one thing to get a bfn, but when your body starts doing other weird things and feels not like your own normal self, then it's REALLY hard and frustrating. I really hope it gets better and you get that BFP soon.
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    nellisonnellison Posts: 102
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry :(
    dads-2.jpg
    Nicki (me), Kristina (wife), and Lilah
    ttddb0b.aspx
  • Options
    jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry. I am just as frustrated as you are. Just remember to keep your eyes on the prize!!
    Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Yes, one pink line bites--big time! I'm sorry you're having to deal with an unusual cycle on top of the BFN. It is strange that your cervix is still high, med/soft. Is it usually low and firm directly after Flo?
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    I am sorry too and so many here TRULY understand your feelings. That 1 line REALLY sucks. I think about people on this board are trying for baby #3, #4 & #5 and I haven't even had #1. :(. Hugs to you.
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • Options
    nicandkatnicandkat Posts: 9
    edited November -1
    Thanks everyone.

Yes, I was on clomid this cycle. On my monitored cycles with clomid, my lining was always about 9. I don't know why it would change, but who knows....

I already have a beautiful son, and I am SOOO thankful for him. I know there are a lot of you who haven't even had number 1 yet, and I really feel for you. It took years for us to have our son (5 miscarriages) but I want another baby just as much as I wanted my son. Infertility/fertility problems just suck!!!

I'm starting to think that I may have a tubal blockage, twisted ovary/tubes, or too much scar tissue from my c-section. I will have to wait until I have better insurance to check for those problems.

Good luck to everyone, and thanks for the support.
    *Katherine*
    Brayden's Mommy
    IMG_2677-1-2.jpg
  • Options
    WEhopeWEhope Posts: 42
    edited November -1
    So sorry...
    FEW.jpg
    With our angel, lost 10/15/09, but always with us
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    So sorry, Katherine... (((HUGS)))
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    alp75alp75 Posts: 340
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry....*hugs*
    angela1_16393.gif