Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

hmmmm...

LexnaniLexnani Posts: 398 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So I was wondering what is considered day 1 when you do IUI...is it the day of the procedure or the day after? Someone told me their doc says day of procedure.

Comments

• GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    I put on the TTC list as 1 DP IUI, 1 DP AI counting from the day of the procedure, but if you know when you O after you can have it listed as however many DPO
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • LexnaniLexnani Posts: 398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Goobie....and we hope to get a BFP and also order a hat from you for our lil one...lots of baby dust to you!
    edited November -1
    Awww, thank you! Are you on our TTC list yet??
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
    edited November -1
    I dont think so...
    edited November -1
    yep, you are now!
    tt125c22.aspx

edited November -1
    Thanks Goobie!