Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

HSG

TrishlettesTrishlettes Posts: 674
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
HSG was not as bad as I thought. No worse than a pap really. Just a little more wierd when I had to scoot up the table with the catheter up in my cervix. Little pinch with the tenaculum and a little cramp when the dye went in. I did take everyones suggestion and premedicate with 600 motrin. Exellent Idea.
Uterus is normal, Tubes are WIDE OPEN. The ectopic was just bad luck. I am However allergic to the contrast! I went to get changed and I had hives all over my chest up to my neck. FUN

Just doing time till next cycle. Need to narrow down my donor choices.

I have lost 10 lbs and am now running a little more than 2 miles with the couch to 5k running program. I hope to loose another 10 before my next cycle/insem.
54W9ZxL.jpg54W9m5.png

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Great news Trish!!!

And way to go!!!
    wMgFm5.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Awesome news!! Congrats! What is this workout you have been doing? Oohhh, I am so happy for you that everything looks good (but crappy about the allergy thing)
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    TrishlettesTrishlettes Posts: 674
    edited November -1
    Goobie, Its on the internet. I wanted to try to run a 5k so I found this program Couch to 5k. It literally takes you from your couch to running a 5k in 9 weeks. Its SUPER EASY. Im not athletic at all really and Ive got my sister doing it now. She is 260lbs and she just completed week 1.
    54W9ZxL.jpg54W9m5.png
  • Options
    rspbryswrlrspbryswrl Posts: 136
    edited November -1
    Couch to 5k, going to have to look that up... I am not a runner but have always wanted to be, it seems like it would be peaceful. Trishlettes, your going to have us all doing 5ks! Do you have a date set for yours? Then we can all be your cheerleaders! Congrats and keep up the hard work!
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    That's great news. And, awesome work on the weight loss! A friend of ours has mentioned the couch to 5K program. I know it's supposed to be very effective. You have made me curious again. Good luck narrowing down your donor choices.
    Amanda
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    LokiLoki Posts: 316
    edited November -1
    Open tubes- YAY!!! That's great news! Congrats on the 10 pounds- that's awesome! I recently (as in yesterday) started jogging again with my dogs. I can't go very far yet but it's such a stress relief. I love it! Okay, I don't love the running part so much but the relaxed feeling afterwards can't be beat. I'm definitely going to check out the couch to 5k!
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    Congrats on the green light from the dr. I am so glad to hear that your ectopic didn't damage your tube. Good luck and I hope to see your BFP right away!!!
    mommaandme-1.jpg