Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

I might need help!

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
OK peoples... Tims mom is getting married in March (so cute!) and we have to travel 1000miles to go there... we'll be taking the laptop, but lets face it, it's gonna be crazy. Who wants to take over the TTC thread from March 9th till the 16th? I totally want it back when I return, but just so no one is left out while I will NOT be checking here 6 times a day (for those of you with my cell phone number, I expect texts keeping me up to date, I will SO be going through withdrawls!).

*hugs*
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    Autumn&RyanAutumn&Ryan Posts: 157
    edited November -1
    notice how many have "looked" but not responded, LOL
    i am sorry goobie, I have A LOT going on that week but hopefully someone will help out.
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    I have a weekend getaway and then midterms at that time
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Chrysanthemum - that might just work! Better updated in the middle of the night then not at all!

LOL I did notice how many looked but didn't respond... it's all good, thats why I am asking almost 2 weeks early!!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    lostinfllostinfl Posts: 62
    edited November -1
    Sorry, I'm in the middle of preparing a move...
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I wish I could help but I'm about to go into a month of testing H**L at school...this is the big month in Massachusetts for all of the English testing...should be a blast :) At least it will make the TWW go faster right?
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey no worries ladies! Worse comes to worst I can update while we are away, it just might not be consistant!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    We would do it but we will be preparing for our vacation to CA as we leave the morning of the 18th.

Too bad she can't get married after we get back. Lol

Its all good Goobie, if all else fails the thread gets up dated when you have the opportunity.

I love the work you have done, and don't worry I will text you.

Hugs
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    Goob I'll do it. I have absolutely nothing going on that week. Just let me know.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Coco... you're on! I leave on the 9th and get home the 15th, so if you could do it all of those days, that would be awesome!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    muripherousmuripherous Posts: 264
    edited November -1
    Hey, Goobie...just saw this post. If cocobay is unable, I'd be willing to take it on for that week. I work mostly late afternoons/evenings so, I'd be able to get it done during the day or late night.

By the way, thank you for taking such good care of the list. It's great that you handle it to begin with, let alone checking in with everyone personally when it's "testing time", etc. You're great!
    kR99m5.png
    6monthcollage.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    *blush* thank you muripherous, you are so sweet! I will let you and cocobay figure it out as to whom will take it, and I am grateful to both of you... one more thing to corss off my "getting ready to go out of town" list!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    Ok sounds good. I'll start on the 9th.