Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

temp spike

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited February 2011 in Trying to Conceive
trying not to get overly optimistic here, but I had quite a temp spike today... 36.61 - 36.85 (Celsius). Trying SO hard not to go back to my past charts to see if this is normal for me!

chart-3.jpg
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    I hope it is. Look crazy, you know you want to;)
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    Sounds perfect!!!!!
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    oh woo hoo!!! I really hope this is it!! Can't wait to see that BFP!
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    emn'saremn'sar Posts: 393
    edited November -1
    Google this looks reallllllly good and it looks like you had a strong ovulation. I think this may be it for you! Can't wait to see your bfp in a few days!
    IMG_3390_zpse5e180d0.jpg
    IMG_2211_zps372f01d9.jpg
    Avery 2.5 years and Julian 4.5 months
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks iPhone auto correct...your new name is google apparently!
    IMG_3390_zpse5e180d0.jpg
    IMG_2211_zps372f01d9.jpg
  • Options
    nellisonnellison Posts: 102
    edited November -1
    That's awesome!!! I bet the wait is killing you!
    dads-2.jpg
    Nicki (me), Kristina (wife), and Lilah
    ttddb0b.aspx
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited February 2011
    goobie, that chart looks awesome! And, I was thinking the same thing as emn'sar--looks like you had a strong ovulation! Okay, i'm gonna say it...the past few cycles I have picked out a total of 5 people (and told Chandra) who I was sure would get BFPs (you were one of them w/ your chemical pregnancy). I was right about all 5. There are a few of us who are sure this is your month. As you know, I am one of them. So...
    -Amanda
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am tickled by all of the optimism here... at this stage I am seriously thinking that this might be my month too... a few out of the usual things... I have NO symptoms, normally bbs would be getting tender with PMS and all, the only thing weird is I have been craving more red meat then usual (I am a carnivore!) and I have broken out on my forehead... three zits on my right temple, two on my left - I have not been this badly broken out for YEARS... sorry, I an vain about my skin, I normally get one or two pre-af pimples and thats enough to have me hiding till they are gone... at least the temples zits can be hidden by a hat!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Looks Good. Fingers crossed for you!!!
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    alp75alp75 Posts: 340
    edited November -1
    I hope this is it for you!
    angela1_16393.gif
  • Options
    muripherousmuripherous Posts: 264
    edited November -1
    Goobie,
    I found your statement about craving red meat to be interesting. Honestly, I've had very few pregnancy symptoms...particularly in the days before I got a positive HPT. But, one thing that was totally odd for me was a craving for red meat. I'm an omnivore but, honestly, I only eat red meat once or twice a week. During all of last week, all I could think of was hamburgers, steak, etc. Even fast food (which I pretty much never eat) seemed really, really appealing to me.
    I think I had steak three times in a week. Not to mention at least a cheeseburger or two. I think I ate red meat almost every day for a week, which is never the case for me.

Hmmm...I hope that this craving you're having is a sign of pregnancy on the horizon. Hang in there and good luck!

~Lisa
    kR99m5.png
    6monthcollage.jpg
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    This red meat thing is intriguing to me because that is what I've been craving all week! I got to have some the other night at dinner with a friend and again today when I tried a new recipe. YUM MEAT! And I really NEVER eat red meat. The occaisional cheeseburger but lately I'm all...GIVE ME BEEF! Maybe this is a good sign?
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Beef is GOOD! Tonight we had lasagna, for lunch a Teen burger from A&W (oh my yummyness!) Last night I made a roast beef... even ground beef sounds good right now. Oh, but not RIGHT now, cuz I just had a milkshake and am all bloated and stuff - fast food AND a shake are too much in one day for me!!

I am hoping the red meat thing is a good sign - I know I craved not only red meat, but steak, as rare as I could get it, when I was pregnant with Moosie. I was anemic before I got pg with her, and it just got worse as time wore on... befre I knew it was literally only warming my steaks up!
    Dare I stay optimistic? I really think maybe....
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    slady357slady357 Posts: 18
    edited November -1
    so excited to see your temp spike and your chart looks really good this month. I hope you get your BFP!! We tested one day after the temp spike and got a BFP! Have you tested yet???
  • Options
    JaisJais Posts: 384
    edited November -1
    Aww man Goobie. I hope this is it for you. One more week to wait??? I bet it is killing you. Fingers crossed and all that!!!
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    Goobie, terrific spike!!! Looks promising! Can't wait for you to test!
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    goobie, one of my tww symptoms was CRAVING red meat!!!
    IMG_3390_zpse5e180d0.jpg
    IMG_2211_zps372f01d9.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good morning ladies! Temp is exactly the same today as it was yesterday (36.85 celsius) so I JUST DON'T KNOW! I want to test, but I am only 8 DPO today, WAY too early, going to try to hold off till Wednesday which is 12.

This TWW is absolutely killing me... I am totally overanalyzing everything now... I have no symptoms that scream "you're pregnant" but at the same time, well, maybe my bowel habits have changed a little (blush) and maybe the seeing the grapefruits in the store and having to have them (not a craving, but they looked so good ... tasted good too, and I have not bought grapefruits for 6ish months). Oh, and the last three nights I have HAD to have a bath before bed... because even cuddling up to Tim in bed last night I could not warm up... but it has been *really* cold here for what we are used to. Can you all tell that I am doing teh head cock to one side for "well maybe" and the other for "but it could be because..."?? LOL

Anyway, there is where I stand... cold, still don't know, temp still high. Me still very hopeful. Tim told me last night he has his testicles crossed for me... feel the love!!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    I also wanted red meat and loved wendy's hamburgers.... so I think your on to something here!!!!
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    michgirlmichgirl Posts: 406 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I ma not a big red meat eater but when I was pregnant with my boys, I think the people at the Wendy's drive up window probably knew my name! LOVED LOVED LOVED Wendy's burgers!
    f1xTJgw.jpgf1xTm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    so funny bc i am SO totally against fast food generally (greasy food makes me feel yucky) but i had wendy's the other day and mcD a few days before that! pregnancy is so funny.
    IMG_3390_zpse5e180d0.jpg
    IMG_2211_zps372f01d9.jpg