Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Baby and Pregnancy Books

minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So I was at Barnes and Noble today and was looking through the pregnancy section (a girl can dream can't they?) and I'm trying to find a baby book or a pregnancy journal that doesn't have "father" or "partner" mentioned in it. Being a SMBC and of course using donor sperm from NW there isn't a partner nor is there a father in the picture.

Any suggestions? I'd love to get a head start on this :) You never know I could be testing in the next couple of days and get that nice BFP :)
6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo

Comments

• babyforusbabyforus Posts: 18
    edited November -1
    Www.baby-memory-books.com

I got so frustrated looking for one in a store locally. I found some online at the site above, but they seemed kind of pricey. I ended up making a scrapbook style one using some page ideas from the site. Turned out pretty cute.