Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

12 DPO....BFN

minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Got the dreaded "Not Pregnant" this morning. I really don't know what to think as to whether or not this cycle is a bust. It just never gets any easier. If it doesn't work then we're onto cycle number 6...*sigh*
6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo

Comments

• PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    Hugs Jen. It isn't officially over yet and who knows what may happen. Hey, I have seen scores of ladies post a MILLION symptoms after Insem and then NEG result and some have NO symptoms at all and are PG. Our bodies are individual....they really are. You are still in the game...AF has not arrived yet. Praying for that BFP for you!
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    Sorry to hear that minnie:( i hope it turns around and you get a bfp. I knew around day 11 it was a bust but still kept testing like a dummy, probably because nw sent so many:) that was only or 2 try this go round but our 6th try collectively. I really thought i would be like my mom and sister and get pregnant really easy, i was sadly mistaken. I know it is hard but try to remain positive:)
  • minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    Oh Sugar I'm right there with you. My mother got pregnant very easily. Not as easy for my sister due to her DH but at least she knew it wasn't "her". I feel bad that I totally blew up at my mother this morning on the phone over a curling iron...really...a curling iron. *sigh* Anyway, off to lose myself in work today. I know it's not over yet...it just sucks seeing that BFN. Onward and upward right?
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    I know what you mean about losing your cool, i have been so nasty to my husband the last two months because i am so stressed. I dont think we are gonna try this month. I think we are going to wait till we move back home in april and see the re there. Who knows i may change my mind at the last minute and make an order. So fed up right now:(
    edited November -1
    I actually ordered a 3 month supply when I just ordered. My doctors office is all stocked for the next 2 cycles so if AF shows her face we'll just start all over. If she doesn't show by Monday when I get the blood test and if it's negative then I start Provera and the whole game starts all over again :) YAY!
  • nellisonnellison Posts: 102
    edited November -1
    Im so sorry to hear that minnie, theres still time :)
    dads-2.jpg
    Nicki (me), Kristina (wife), and Lilah
    ttddb0b.aspx
  • stormieh2ostormieh2o Posts: 8
    edited November -1
    I am also on day 12 with a B(freaking)FN! It does not get easier. I had high hopes this cycle, timing was perfect. I guess we have a couple more days to see. I think I'm done testing though, way too depressing.

And Pomsmommee, thank you for talking about responsible pet ownership!! As an Animal Protection Officer I really appreciate that!!
    edited November -1
    Well to add an interesting bit to the day...I am spotting...I don't generally spot before AF shows up...she just shows. If I get something there early it's brown and icky...this is bright red. Thoughts?
  • jes1014jes1014 Posts: 32
    edited November -1
    Do you temp? How does your chart look?
    edited November -1
    I didn't temp this month. I will next month if this month doesn't turn out. The only reason I didn't start was because my doctor didn't tell me whether or not I was going to be on projesterone which totally screws up my temps.

If it's AF it will be full force tomorrow so we'll see. Fingers are crossed!
  • PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    Keep us posted!
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)