Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

I love my friends

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Just had to share this, since it is positive, and we all need a little good once in a while.

One of my friends just popped by... she was out and about in a neighbouring town shopping the other day and bought me yarn! Also brought by 2 scarves that she does not wear that I can tear apart to make into baby hats... makes me heart feel good to know so many people are supporting me!!
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    Awwww that's sweet :)
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    AWWWW that is so sweet!
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
    edited November -1
    That is awesome! Good to have nice friends. I make yarn out of plastic bags...cut it into strips. It's my new passion in crocheting. Though that doesn't work for baby stuff.
    J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Sweet. Good friends are precious.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    aghhgghaghhggh Posts: 60
    edited November -1
    Awww. Have fun working on your next project!