Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Secondary Infertility...

nicandkatnicandkat Posts: 9
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Is anyone having trouble getting pregnant with #2? I am! I don't know what the heck is wrong with me.... This is so frustrating and heartbreaking. Any advice?

:-(
*Katherine*
Brayden's Mommy
IMG_2677-1-2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    aghhgghaghhggh Posts: 60
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry. I wish I did. Still working on #1 over here. I was at CVS the other day and saw they sold CD3 FSH kits there. I think I'm going to try one when (if?) AF shows up in a few days. I mean, I thought at first that I'm still young enough to not have to worry about it, but as time passes I'm starting to wonder.
  • Options
    nicandkatnicandkat Posts: 9
    edited November -1
    I did one of those test last year. It said I was good. I was 30 at the time...
    *Katherine*
    Brayden's Mommy
    IMG_2677-1-2.jpg
  • Options
    lunchbox_12lunchbox_12 Posts: 29
    edited November -1
    I am having this issue. All my blood work came back normal. Had a lap and they found mild endo. they zapped it and now I am waiting to see.
    I suggest you go to an RE there are a lot of different things that can affect your fertility aside from FSH.
    Good luck and I hope you find answers!
    My Ovulation Chart
    bsm_pleasesendbaby.giflosses-getandstaypregnant.gif
    bsm_prayingforababy.gif
    6/28/09=BFP=Ectopic Pregnancy 7/09/09
    1/7/2011 found Endo
  • Options
    nervouswrecknervouswreck Posts: 379
    edited November -1
    Consider getting a HSG if all your labs are good and you aren't getting pregnant. My doc told me that I probly had clean tubes because I could get Pg,.... yet when they checked them with the HSG sure enough one tube was completly blocked the other was 75% blocked.The contrast blew them clean... But I had wasted 13 cycles by that point.
  • Options
    jes1014jes1014 Posts: 32
    edited November -1
    I'm right there with you! It's soooo frustrating because I KNOW my body can do this!
    We have an apt with an OB on the 11th so I'm trying to decide if we want to wait until after we see her for our next cycle or try on our own again. Insurance won't cover any testing or meds so I don't know how far down that path we can go.
  • Options
    RW17RW17 Posts: 197
    edited November -1
    I don't think 7 tries is really enough to decide you have secondary infertility. Sometimes it is just about luck and timing... I think one reason it took us 5 tries is we were probably doing some of the insems a day too early, but even then I now realize 5 tries isn't that many even if it feels like it is.