Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

BabyBug

edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
How ya feeling? See that you've got a few days to go until testing!?!
wMgFm5.png

Comments

• BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    Hey there, thanks so much for asking (: I'm doing good. I've been on prometrium and it's starting to really make me go bananas. I've been sorta on edge all week, but especially now. It's always about this time, after the one week mark, that I really start getting antsy. Last night, I was really in a mood and wanted to just stare at the tv and not talk to anyone...lol so thats what I did. I tested last night at 9dpo just to make sure all of the hcg trigger was out of my system. Hoping next time I poas there is another line to stare at....maybe Saturday morning?

How are you? Glad you were able to find the $10 card online. I apologize, I thought you had already found it or I would've helped out and sent it to you. Which days are you taking it?
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    BabyBug, I have been thinking of you too, so I'm threadjacking! can't wait till you start testing for real!! *hugs*
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    (: Awww thanks!! It means alot to know someone is thinking of me...as I'm ready to pull my hair out and morph into a witchy princess this last couple of days. I'm just soooo ready to know whether this was our month. I'll def keep you ladies posted!! I'm thinking Saturday morning 12dpo would be a good time....we are going to Dallas for a Mardi Gras Party/Gumbo Cookoff, so I'd love to have some awesome news to share with the fam when we get there. Of course, part of me (a huge part!) wants to just keep testing every day til we get the bfp instead of waiting the next couple and having a big let down. What to do? WHAT to do??
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    My rational mind would say wait... thats what I WAS going to do... then I was pee-er pressured on here, and got my BFP on day 10 instead. But that IS early... so I don't know... do you have cheapie tests? If so, I would keep using them!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • edited November -1
    Honestly for me I'm WAY too scared to test so I like never do......yeah I know I'm the exact opposite of most of the POAS-aholics.

I go in tomorrow for CD3 baseline U/S!!! I'm kinda freakin' - hoping that the Metformin has really been helping out - I can say that with it AF has come ontime 2 months in a row - that can't be a fluke thiing....(or so I tell myself).

and yep I got the Femara coupon thank you!!! I'll find out tomorrow what's involved with that! I must say I've read here that most don't have really negative side effects....I wasn't looking forward to the Clomid raging lunatic that I become...so yeah should be a good thing.

Wishing nothing but the very best for you!!!!

Goob first, then you, and I'll gladly be the third wheel! haha
    wMgFm5.png