Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Chinese Gender Chart Research (x posted)

cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So I am obsessing as of late wether the baby will be a girl or boy. I have been doing alot of research on wether or not the chinese gender chart is really accurate. So I figured out that I have been using my actual age not my "chinese age" which is based off of lunar months and years. Both ways says girl but for all of you who didn't get an accurate response from the chinese gender chart I was just wondering if you knew about the lunar months and years.

Thought you girls over here on the TTC side would have fun trying to figure out which months you might concieve a boy or girl. Good Luck to all of you!!

Here is the link to calculate it accurately.

http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm

Comments

• Options
    Autumn&RyanAutumn&Ryan Posts: 157
    edited March 2011
    is it bad of me to say this chart was wrong for two of my three? All of my girls are definately girlies and I know for sure within a day or two when I got knocked up.
  • Options
    KNSKNS Posts: 399
    edited November -1
    This chart was wrong for every pregnancy LOL.

The only one that has ever been 100% for me was http://babyman.net/
    Karen
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    Wrong for me too.
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    It's right for my first, wrong for my second. It says this one will be a girl and I can't say for sure, but I think that's wrong too because I feel all boy this time.

There was another chinese thing somewhere that was actually right for both of mine, but I can't remember where/what it was. EDIT: The one posted above (babyman.net) is the one I was thinking of that was right for both of mine. If it continues to be right, this baby is a girl and I will be SHOCKED.
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    Sunshine4BabySunshine4Baby Posts: 378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wrong for me, said girl and I got a boy :)
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Hmmm, both babyman and the chinese chart say I am having a boy - and yet Tim and 2 of my friends have already dreamed I am carrying a girl... we'll see in November!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    It said GIRL,, but I have been having dreams that I was told it was a BOY. But oddly enough when I "see" my baby in my dreams it is a GIRL.... so someone please translate my dreams!!!
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    babyman said it is a BOY LOL so I have a fifty/fifty chance of one of them being right,,,, OR could it be TWINS?? LOL
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    friendamyfriendamy Posts: 588
    edited November -1
    I did every online baby gender predictor thing LOL I did 18 total, 15 said girl 3 said boy. the one you linked wasn't right for me.... but one of the Chinese charts was, I can't remember which one. I know I didn't have to enter any info, just find my age and the month I conceived.
    Amy (39)
    DS (7) - d#470
    Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.

age.png