Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

"See you next month."

chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
That's what the lady at the FedEx office said when we dropped off our tank today. A different girl was helping us and trying to figure out if she needed to do anything special with the box. The other lady told her she could just handle it like any other package because it was empty now. Then she told her, "We ship those all the time--now." For real? Who else in this town is trying to get knocked up with frozen sperm--and where do we find them?
Oh, and we made sure to let her know we were hoping we wouldn't be seeing her next month!
theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
Amanda and Chandra
DSCF7259-1.jpg

Comments

• JaisJais Posts: 384
    edited November -1
    Oh that is too funny. I guess a lot more people do this than we realize. I do hope that you don't see her next month!!!
  • cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    When I posted my BFP on facebook about 10 people contacted me through a private message and confessed there husbands were infirtle and would have to use donor sperm to get pregnant. They asked all kind of questions and thought I was so helpful. It really is amazing to know you are not alone with the obstacles you have to face to have children.
  • alp75alp75 Posts: 340
    edited November -1
    oh my goodness....that's too funny. I too would have told her I hoped not to see her. ;)
    angela1_16393.gif
  • edited November -1
    That's just wild!!! And way to correct her you're NOT going back next month!!!

Coco - that's crazy that you had so many people contact you about that!
    wMgFm5.png
  • GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    LOL thats awesome, and nope, you won;t see her next month!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    I am so happy you told her that you won't be seeing her next month. And also how rude for her to say such a thing. She should of said Good Luck and walked away.

Here is to your BFP:)
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Ha Ha. We think it was her way of letting us know that she knew what was up (a little bonding moment). But yeah, Good Luck would have been a better way to go about it.
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • wylinzwylinz Posts: 358
    edited November -1
    That's pretty funny that the Fedex lady was so familiar with the situation. LOL I hope you don't have to see her next month either!
    282014_531207640238873_1174511491_n.jpg
    TTC #5 IUI at RE 11/4, medicated cycle. Yay!!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!
    Baby Hunter born in July 2012