Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Seriously......uuuugh

LexnaniLexnani Posts: 398 ✭✭
edited March 2011 in Trying to Conceive
I'm still waiting for my BFP...meanwhile getting a BF (B*tch Fit). I had a temp rise today but still BFN! I'm so sad! I dont understand why I'm getting pregnancy symptoms when it's still negative. Has anyone else or do you know anyone that received a late BFP? I made an appt for bloodwork but decided at the last min not to go...maybe I should've went.

Comments

• Options
    Sassy2uSassy2u Posts: 236
    edited November -1
    Well a temp rise is a good sign. I just finished reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility and it says that if you have a temp rise day after ovulation and then another which would make your chart triphasic there is a good chance you are pregnant.
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    Thinking of you. I hope it ends up being a BFP for you soon!
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    emn'saremn'sar Posts: 393
    edited November -1
    how many temps in a row have you had above the coverline? did it ever dip below?
    IMG_3390_zpse5e180d0.jpg
    IMG_2211_zps372f01d9.jpg
    Avery 2.5 years and Julian 4.5 months
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    I would have to say go for the bloodwork... my temp is still above coverline (yes, I'm still temping). But I know both my sisters have issues with hpts and not registering positives even when they were pregnant.
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    LexnaniLexnani Posts: 398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had my temp dip on 8dpiui and woke up on 9dpiui af 4 am with AF cramps. I've been having cramps ever since with heartburn and dizzy spells. I guess I will just wait till Wednesday to do the bloodwork. If I'm not pregos then my mind is really powerful and evil!!!
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Good Luck and fingers crossed for you.
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png