Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Private forum

K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
edited November -1 in NW Cryobank Happenings
Please? Can we go more private? All the spam posts are getting really old. And google searches coming up with posts are really annoying as well.
GOzIm4.png
hAO7m4.png
CmQMm4.png

Comments

• Options
    friendamyfriendamy Posts: 588
    edited November -1
    in order for NW to make this a totally private site, they'd have to limit it to NW customers only... and i know we have many women here from other banks (or other donor options) who have a lot of advice, input and support to offer.

it would also require more staffing to maintain the membership and site issues - to validate users. it's been asked before, and in the end i think it was decided by both them and us to keep it the way it is. the spammers can be deleted (i believe they can and do delete those accounts), but to close it and make it private would cause us to lose a bunch of wonderful ladies.
    Amy (39)
    DS (7) - d#470
    Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.

age.png
  • Options
    rktink13rktink13 Posts: 83
    edited November -1
    I have to agree that some of the spam is just really wierd. I have a weird post on my thread for home birth about golf shirts! WEIRD!
    My Beautiful Babies, I Love Kisses from The Monster! He Doesnt Hand Those Out Much!

DSC_0286-1.gif

DSC_0372-1.jpg
  • Options
    annerbonesannerbones Posts: 1,812
    edited November -1
    Maybe getting rid of the moderators who are not active on the boards and getting new mods who are active will make it easier to monitor and delete those spams. I would volunteer to be a new moderator.
    raF7m7.png
    Progesterone therapy and baby aspirin daily

Two miscarriages in between (August 2012 - same donor as Maggie, and December 2014 with husband)
    Maggie
    PNa0m7.png