Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

wii

cAtWmN84cAtWmN84 Posts: 462
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
my mom just bought one for her and all the grand-babies to play with while at her apt.so whats you're fav games?
yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png

Comments

• Options
    lolabellolabel Posts: 99
    edited November -1
    My little one loves the skydiving on Wii Resort, and she also is a terrific sword fighter (it's on that same disk.) (It's a non-bloody form - no one gets cut up and everyone's wearing protective equipment.) We also use Dance Dance Kids, but she likes to watch me doing it more than she actually enjoys participating...
    Mother to a 4 year old who has changed my whole world for the better!
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    We like the regular old wii games and bowl pretty much every weekend. MarioKart racing when they get a bit bigger. Oh, and M&Ms beach party is fun too, we like the skeeball and volleyball.
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    ChrysanthemumChrysanthemum Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mario party is fun, it is like a board game but every round there is a mini game. So I roll go 2 spaces, DH rolls moves 4 spaces then minigame, then I roll etc. The mini games are like matching or you shake your controller to see who shakes the fastest etc.
  • Options
    lolabellolabel Posts: 99
    edited November -1
    I'd forgotten the bowling! My wee one is 2 and 3/4, and can't quite get the holding one button down and releasing while swinging yet, so I use a rubber band to hold down the B button (the trigger on the back) and put her on "automatic" mode, so she can just swing the remote and bowl: result? Happy little girl!
    Mother to a 4 year old who has changed my whole world for the better!
  • Options
    onmyownonmyown Posts: 300
    edited November -1
    Cow Racing!
  • Options
    cAtWmN84cAtWmN84 Posts: 462
    edited November -1
    onmyown wrote:
    Cow Racing!

this sounds so hilarious!lol
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
  • Options
    yfnryfnr Posts: 418
    edited November -1
    The twins LOVE LOVE LOVE Just Dance. It's super cute to watch and even play :)
    Jamie
    Mommy to Twins plus One - donor 733
    DSC08654_zps76947225.jpg
  • Options
    LKLK Posts: 711
    edited November -1
    What about Epic Mickey? Beck never really uses the Wii but Paige and he boyfriend are always on it. We really love the Wii Fit. We have a ton of games--Beck can play with some but he looses interest quickly. We do not have the dance game for the Wii but but do have Dance,dance revolution for the X Box and everyone loved it!!