Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

OMG I ate so much today!

GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I don't know what it was about today, but I just couldn't get enough food. And the bad thing is, I have an OB appt tomorrow and I know I will be in trouble for my weight!!
And I am not so sure that I drank enough water today. For the past couple of days water has really tasted gross. I feel so guilty that I had a bad day. I had to confess to someone, so there I just told everything!! LOL
pqkom4.png
FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, you're growing two whole people in there! Eat! Just try to make the good out weigh the bad and you should be fine.

H couldn't stand plain water when she was pregnant either. She started drinking these little packet things called True Lime, I think they make a lemon one, and maybe an orange one? They're just flavoring for water, but they give it a little something. If you go down the road of flavored water though, make sure you're avoiding fake sugar (Sucralose, Splenda, Equal, Nutrasweet, etc), those are really bad for babies.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    jenoglvjenoglv Posts: 669 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is a Crystal Light drink mix that doesn't use artificial sweeteners. It has "active" or "fit" in the title I think. It comes in grape, lemon and maybe another flavor.
    Jennifer SMBC, mama to Rhys.

2012-10-29003321-1.jpg
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oooh! Thanks Jen! I didn't know that!!
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    onemorebabyonemorebaby Posts: 472
    edited November -1
    Right now I swear by Sobe's Life Water. It tastes encourages me to drink water, has a great taste, and no artificial sweetners. : )

(it would be better if it was a little cheaper, lol!)
    My blog! www.ifyoulivedhereidknowyourname.blogspot.com
    Welcome Baby Madelynn! 11/29/11
    419260_3081228479933_1540462223_2749331_1507377435_n-1.jpg