Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Cloth training pants for small kiddos?

mknbaby2mknbaby2 Posts: 405
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Hi everyone,
I wondering if anyone has any experience with potty training a 20month old who is super skinny! My daughter is wearing 24m-2T clothes because of her height but pants practically fall off her waist! I wanted to buy her the inexpensive Gerber cloth training pants (for day training) but the smallest size I can find has a weight range of 28-32lbs! They look huge. Genevieve is only 24lbs. Any suggestions?
P1050420-1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    Do you mean the ones that look like regular undies but are thicker? If so, Haidyn has them in that size and she is the same age and weight. They might be a little loose but they fit fine. I think they shrunk a bit when we washed and dried them.
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yep, those are the ones! Thanks, I was wondering if they would shrink. Maybe we'll try a pack out. Have they worked for you?
    P1050420-1.jpg
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    They work pretty well. They contain the pee better than regular undies when she has an accident in them.
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That's about all I expected... Something to catch dribbles in route to the potty. Thanks :)
    P1050420-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good to know, thanks!!
    P1050420-1.jpg
  • Options
    ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    check out diaperfreebaby.com or ecwear.com
    image_zps64579b54.png