Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

rara-0313

ZenZen Posts: 2,942
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I love Olive's 2-year old birthday pictures! She is so photogenic and looks adorable in both. Where did you have them done? Love the little cupcakes!

Happy Birthday Olive :)
AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png

Comments

• Options
    rara-0313rara-0313 Posts: 115
    edited November -1
    Thanks! She had them done at Picture people (until I get my own fancy smancy camera lol). She had her photos done yesterday on her birthday and she had a blast! She took so many good photos I only wanted to pick 3 I ended up picking 10 and cut it down to 6 poses. I can't believe she's 2! Thanks again. I will be posting pics next weekend to share with you guys of her birthday party. Its farmed theme (hence the girly farmer outfit in her photos) she is going to have a blast at that too. We went to the zoo yesterday and she saw the ponies and lit up, she has no idea I'm going to have ponies and farm animals at her party!
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    I think she will love the ponies! Shiloh had never seen a real one up close before but in the last month she's been on two and loved them both times. Wasn't all that thrilled with getting off the horsey this last time but tiny tantrums come hand in hand with the terrible twos!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    HopingForBFPHopingForBFP Posts: 520
    edited November -1
    I can't believe she's 2 already. She is just beautiful and the pictures in your siggie are too cute!
    8688290472_8f0eb25fa6_z.jpg
    age.png
    9346155527_f7f126c056.jpg
    age.png
    BFP- 8/9/09 at 10DPO, after 4 years TTC. Sydnee born on April 14th 2010. BFP #2 at 11DPO 9/29/12. Due 6/11/13
  • Options
    mausandlodiemausandlodie Posts: 312 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    super-cute!
    fb07f31c-23cd-4846-9060-8d5113d22bdb_zpsejjbeelw.jpg
    4d79eb04-373b-476e-96e2-4b5387a0f1e1_zpsoeetv1ez.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @zen awwwww shiloh loves ponies!? Kids today shock me. I think if I was that tiny and seeing a horse or pony i'd be a little frightened! Lol but I think Olive is going to have a great time. She looooooves animals(she gets that from me I believe. I loooove animals too which is why I'm a vet tech)

@hopingforbfp thanks! I can't believe she's 2 myself. I'm still in shock and sad that my baby isn't small like baby sydnee anymore *insert sad face here* Speaking of Sydnee she just gets cuter and cuter by the picture! She is just a doll and those cheeks are too darn cute.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @mausandlodie thanks so much!
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    I agree, Olive is stunning! Beautiful, Beautiful little princess! Happy 2nd B-Day Olive! (Love her name, too!)
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @pomsmomee thanks! Her name is growing on people when she was born they either loved it or hated it. I loved it and knew I was going to name my child Olive before I even got pregnant! Not sure why, I just loved the name. I usually get "Olive? Like the food? Or like the color?" Or how do you spell that?