Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Well... I wasn't keeping track of anything...

SquizzoSquizzo Posts: 445
edited November -1 in BFP Database
Because I thought I had the timing all wrong... But here is my post:

I'm so happy to anounce that I finally get to be on this side!
I'm in total shock because I did one insemination and thought my cm was all wrong so I didn't even bother testing till yesterday at 5 weeks! I have not had any and still have no symptoms lol... other than a missed period and barely sore bbs. As a matter of fact, before af, I get headaches, nausea, sore bbs, low back pain, fatigue, dizzyness, sore tummy, and sensitivity to smells.. so all other months that I have tried I thought I was possibly prego since those are all normal prego signs... since I feel great this month and didn't have any of that, something told me to test but I thought "naw, I'm just being silly... must have had an anovulatory cycle"
The whole reason I tested was to let my brain KNOW that I wasn't pregnant so I cld start my next cycle and I seriously sat in the bar bathroom for 5 minutes saying to myself "o my fricken god!" Over and over again cuz I was at a loss for words. That line showed up right away. I still can't believe that I have a pregnancy test with 2 lines on it! O my fricken god! Then I went to see the midnight showing of Hangover 2 (first movie with my little bun in the oven).
I hope everything works out... that it sticks and isn't ectopic... I can't wait to go to the dr and hear the heartbeat and see my little bean on the screen
ceb56f15.jpg

bDJqm8.png

Comments

• Options
    twomomstwomoms Posts: 164 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's awesome!! I'm so happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Options
    graceinflgraceinfl Posts: 1,743
    edited November -1
    That is incredible! I love stories like yours!!!