From 12/09 - 12/31 receive 25% off 4+ vials or 6+ eggs. Call 800-786-5251 to place your order. Be sure to lock in your 2019 pricing today as new pricing will go into effect January 2020.
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at [email protected] with any questions.

Sibling Registry

HeatherAndRaeHeatherAndRae Posts: 1,041
edited November -1 in NW Cryobank Happenings
Any news on when the sibling registry will be uploaded? And how, exactly, will it work? Those of us who have children from donors and are open to contact with other birth-siblings for our child can register with our donor #?

All info appreciated! :)

Comments

• HeatherAndRaeHeatherAndRae Posts: 1,041
    edited November -1
    So, do moderators ever read this forum so that I can get an answer?? lol I keep going to the website and it says "coming soon".

When is soon???!!!
  • friendamyfriendamy Posts: 588
    edited November -1
    the board moderators aren't affiliated with NW, so I don't think they'd know much :)

I'm anxiously waiting for the registry too!
    Amy (39)
    DS (7) - d#470
    Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.

age.png
  • justmejustme Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    I am looking for any children born of donor 434, who would half siblings with my daughter (born Jan 09). We'd love to meet you!
  • brittanyhbrittanyh Posts: 7
    edited November -1
    Hello,

To access the community forum, you simply need to report the pregnancy via your online account. Once it is approved you are able to access the sibling registry. Not all of the NW Cryobank users chose to use the sibling registry. I highly suggest it to all clients, for it is a fun way to share pictures and meet other mothers with children from the same donor. It is possible that no one else has signed up for the sibling registry for that particular donor.

Thanks, Brittany
  • SatoriSatori Posts: 10
    edited November -1
    brittanyh wrote:
    Hello,

To access the community forum, you simply need to report the pregnancy via your online account. Once it is approved you are able to access the sibling registry. Not all of the NW Cryobank users chose to use the sibling registry. I highly suggest it to all clients, for it is a fun way to share pictures and meet other mothers with children from the same donor. It is possible that no one else has signed up for the sibling registry for that particular donor.

Thanks, Brittany

I've made multiple requests to get access to the sibling registry via phone and email over the years because the web thing doesn't work for me to reset the password and never get a response. I would like to connect to others who used donor 026. I know you have a verified pregnancy for us because we've talked many times over the years due to medical issues in my child.
    SMC to 2 kids, 18 and 12 yrs
    Happy to have contact with donor sibs from 026
  • AprilandLisa2016AprilandLisa2016 Posts: 11

I don't see anywhere that the sibling registry exists anymore?

• Where is the sibling registry? And why is the donor we had used no longer on the website, at all?

• admin1admin1 Posts: 3 admin

Hello,

We are working on creating a new version of the sibling registry, but in the meantime it is unavailable. We will keep you updated on the progress. A lot of our clients reach out and connect with each other in this forum, but let us know if you have any questions.

@coffee.lady.cady if the donor was sold out he would no longer be listed on the website. If you need any other information please feel free to contact us at 800-786-5251 or [email protected]

• dee.a.red11dee.a.red11 Posts: 10

Looking for donor siblings of donor 9600. I have a baby girl from this donor born 11/13/19.