Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

6664 - It's a GIRL!!!!

yesandyesyesandyes Posts: 4
edited November -1 in BFP Database
Found out a couple weeks ago that we're having a little girl. Only 14 more weeks to go!

I know I saw two other moms who have boys with this donor (one singleton and one set of twins). Someone sent me an e-mail twice and I replied twice, but I'm not sure it was sent correctly. I'm not on the forum enough to understand forum e-mail or how it works exactly. Is it ok to post my e-mail here? I wanted to ask before I did. I would really love to connect with "siblings" and parents.

Comments

• Options
    friendamyfriendamy Posts: 588
    edited November -1
    congrats!! you can definitely post your email address here if you're comfortable doing so :) I hope you're able to contact other families with children by the donor - I treasure the relationships I have with the two families I've been in contact with :)
    Amy (39)
    DS (7) - d#470
    Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.

age.png