Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

BFP WITH 051L!! EDITED

tellytelly Posts: 625
edited November 2011 in BFP Database
HERE IS HOW I DID IT. I TRIED TWO SEPERATE DR ASSISTED IUI'S THAT FAILED (USING ANOTHER SPERM BANK). I SWITCHED TO NW N DECIDED TO DO AT HOME ORIGINALLY WITH MY PARTNER BUT NOW WE R SEPERATED. SO I DID IT ALONE N IT WORKED! HERE ARE THE STEPS THAT LED ME TO BFP :)

1. REMOVE MYSELF FROM NEGATIVE PEOPLE/ENERGY. (ESPECIALLY RELATIONSHIPS U R NOT HAPPY IN)

2. RELAX N DO NOT TRY HARD MAY SOUND VERY DUMB BUT IF YOU R TAKING FOLIC ACID OR PRENATALS STOP! N ACT NORMAL LOL THE 2 TIMES I TRIED I WAS TAKING BOTH FOLIC ACID AND PRENATAL, SO I STOPPED TAKING THEM AND STARTED 2 NOT OVERTHINK N RELAX.(MOST WOMEN WHO GET PREGNANT WASNT EVEN TRYING N THEY WERE NOT TAKING ANY VITAMINS, N ONCE THEY FOUND OUT THEY STARTED DOING WHAT THEY NEEDED TO DO TO SUSTAIN A HEALTHY PREGNANCY. SOME DRANK N SMOKE BEFORE THEY KNEW THEY WERE PREGNANT BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT TRYING. AND THEY GAVE BIRTH TO A BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY BABY) SO WHEN THEY SAY START PRENATALS N ALL THAT STUFF BECAUSE ITS VERY IMPORTANT. NOPE, JUST RELAX.

3. I GOT AN ALMOST + ON CD12 AND A TRUE + ON CD13. SO I DECIDED TO INSEMINATE 18 HOURS PAST SMILEY TO CATCH THE TIMEFRAME OF MAYB OVULATIONG AT 6 TO 12 HOURS OR 24 TO 36 HOURS AFTER SURGE. ICI VIALS CAN LIVE UP 2 AND MAYBE EVEN PAST 24HOURS IN THE CORRECT LIVING ENVIROMENT.

4. BEFORE INSEMINATION I USED THE BATHROOM AND WASHED THOROUGHLY.

5. I TOOK AN EGG OUT THE FRIDGE AND RAN IT UNDER HOT WATER FOR ABOUT 1 TO 2 MINUTES SO IT CAN REACH ROOM TEMP.

6. I DEFROSTED MY VIAL

7. DO NOT B SCARED, MAY B A LITTLE EMBARRASSING BUT I THINK THAT IS WHY IT WORKED, BUT I CRACKED THE EGG AND ONLY PUT THE EGG WHITE IN A CUP. (ALSO I PRODUCE VERY LITTLE TO NO EWCM)

8. I USED A PILLOW UNDER MY BUTTOCKS FOR SUPPORT.

9. I SUCKED UP SOME EGGWHITE N INSERTED IT U KNO WHERE. I DID THIS LIKE THREE TIMES FILLING UP THE WHOLE 1ML SYRINGE SO 3ML. (I DID NOT GET ANY TYPE OF INFECTION WHATSOEVER, NO ITCHING OR ODOR, NOTHING)

10. I SUCKED UP SWIMMERS IN A 3ML SYRING WITH THE CATHETER ON (IT DID VERY WELL)

11. I GUIDED THE CATHETER WITH MY FINGER AS CLOSE TO THE OS ON MY CERVIX AS I CAN FEEL AND PUSHED NOT 2 FAST BUT DEFINITLY NOT TOO SLOW.

12. I PUT A LITTLE EGGWHITE IN THE VIAL TO GET SOME LEFT OVER SWIMMERS IF ANY AND SUCKED THAT ALL INTO THE SYRINGE N INSERTED.

13. THAN I REPEATED STEP 9 ONLY ONCE OR TWICE. (SPERM CAN LIVE UP 2 72 HOURS IN A VERY SPERM FRIENDLY ENVIROMENT AND EGGWHITES IS VERY NATURAL AND SPERM FRIENDLY (IT ALSO HAS THE THR CORRECT PH BALANCE THAT A FERTILE VAGINA IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE FOR A SPERM FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT.

14. WAS A LITTLE LATE FOR WORK SO I STAYED IN THAT POSITION WITH MY BUM IN THE AIR FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES OR SO.

15. 10 DAYS LATER, BFP!

***I ONLY HAD A SHARP PAIN THAT LAST ABOUT AN HOUR ON 8 DPO. I HAD ON AND OFF NAUSEA SINCE MAYB 5 OR 6DPO. 10DPO I DECIDED TO POAS, GOT A VERY VERY FAINT LINE, WAS HAPPY AAALLLLLLLL DDAAAYYYY N ENDED UP HAVING A MIGRAINE LATER THAT DAY. NOW 16DPO THREW UP LAST NIGHT, THREW UP THIS MORNING AND GAGGING ALL DAY ON N OFF. N IM LOVING IT :) YAAYYY!!!
2014-04-26%2000.27.50.jpg

eNortjKzUjIyNDI3tFSyBlwwFXgC0w,,63.png

Comments

• Options
    annerbonesannerbones Posts: 1,812
    edited November -1
    Great story.

Probably should avoid telling women to stop taking prenayals and folic acid, since those are medical recommendations.

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.
    raF7m7.png
    Progesterone therapy and baby aspirin daily

Two miscarriages in between (August 2012 - same donor as Maggie, and December 2014 with husband)
    Maggie
    PNa0m7.png
  • Options
    rktink13rktink13 Posts: 83
    edited November -1
    Congrats on the BFP!
    My Beautiful Babies, I Love Kisses from The Monster! He Doesnt Hand Those Out Much!

DSC_0286-1.gif

DSC_0372-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I know i am really late but yes he has some olympic swimmers!! Good luck hun!

• Options
    ExcitedExcited Posts: 110
    edited November -1
    Since I'm pretty sure I will be doing a 2nd home AI, I am really considering the raw egg. I'm going to do more research on it :) Thanks for sharing.
    1328746232038.jpg
    Together since 5/30/2009 In Love Since We Met
    I'm on your left, DP on your right (I will carry)
    1st attempt will be 3/2012 So Excited
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    @excited i really think it worked i read that the eggwhites have the same ph a fertile healthy vagina has that is sperm friendly. Good luck hun!

• Options
    ExcitedExcited Posts: 110
    edited November -1
    Thanks sweet......I did the research and I most def will be trying that. Fx....... Was this your first attempt (with egg white) and you got your BFP?
    1328746232038.jpg
    Together since 5/30/2009 In Love Since We Met
    I'm on your left, DP on your right (I will carry)
    1st attempt will be 3/2012 So Excited
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yes. I had two medicated dr assisted iui's they didnt work but i was also using another sperm bank. Than i switched to this bank and started researching how to do an at home AI. I came across sites stating how many women used eggwhites to conceive. When i started researching it it sounded good. I was scared at first but i took the chance. I barely produce the fertile cm. It helps the sperm live longer and it helps guide the swimmers to where they have to go and it protects them from the acidic and hostile cm in the vagina. That was the important parts to me especially knowing it has the same ph balance a healthy vagina has that is sperm friendly . Try it it will work!