Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Fertility monitor and infertility books for sale

twondratwondra Posts: 81
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I have a few things for sale that I just don’t need anymore and we definitely could use some extra dough for the adoption. You can give whatever you want, anything helps! All I ask is that you give a minimum of $5 to help cover the shipping and if that’s all you can afford, that’s just fine! I love helping others so if I can help other people at the same time, I would love to.

Here is what I have:

Fertility monitor: I bought it used for $80 and it had been used for 2 cycles. I used it for about 8 cycles. It will probably have to reset and I’m not sure how to do that.

Infertility books:
A Few Good Eggs
Conquering Infertility
Infertility How Couples Can Cope
The Infertility Survival Handbook
Your Pregnancy Week by Week
Taking Charge of Your Fertility
What to Expect When Your Wife is Expanding

If you have any questions about any of these, please let me know! If you’re interested, you can email me at tammywondra @ yahoo dot com
Tammy and Mark...TTC since 2003
12 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF after rare fertilized eggs not dividing, Adopted 3 perfect embies in April 2010--BFN.
Undergoing FET with 3 adopted embies spring 2011
www.twondra.blogspot.com
www.freewebs.com/twondra Mark's transplant journey