Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

templetemple Posts: 5
edited November -1 in BFP Database
I wanted to let everyone know on this side I got a BFP this morning. We are so excited but are going to wait to tell our families about 8 weeks. Want to make sure everything is good with the baby. I am going to call and sit up my first appointment with my Doctor tomorrow. I just wanted to tell someone. I can't believe it worked the first time. I had the mind sit that this wouldn't work and that it will take a few times. Didn't want to get my hopes up but still don't want to get them to high. If anyone has used him and would like to private message me. I would be happy to talk to you but only in emails. Nw says he looks like Jason Statham, but Jason has larger eyes and a little like Bruce Willis. Thought it might help anyone who might want to use him. I wish everyone trying a BFP. Good Luck

Comments

• Options
    mrslebrewmrslebrew Posts: 344
    edited November -1
    Congrats!
    sGRVCbm.jpgsGRVm4.png
    picture365.jpg
  • Options
    1baby1day1baby1day Posts: 520
    edited November -1
    I am looking at using this donor. I have tried previously with another donor and it didn't work, so I'm tracking my cycle a little closer now. Would you mind emailing me? I'm at dtawrosza (at) yahoo. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and congratulations!
    pic1a-1.jpg
    My baby, Stella ~ My nephew Alex and I (Denise) at Thanksgiving 2010
    10 TTC's over 15 months - all BFN
  • Options
    MeetTheBrownsMeetTheBrowns Posts: 190
    edited November -1
    Congrats! We will be using this donor when we insem next week.
    27063_541015743588_7092397_n.jpg

Together since 10/28/2005, married since 03/07/2009, TTC #1 02/08/12 - BFN. TTC #2 10/9/12 - BFN. TTC #3 June 2013 - BFN
  • Options
    Baby2bbornBaby2bborn Posts: 10
    edited November -1
    I am currently using this donor and this is our second attempt. My question is about your insemination. Did you do at home insemination with iui or ici or did your doc do an insemination for you. I am using a doctor with this donor. Congrats to you. I have no fertility issues either . :|
    MJ & ALEXIS
  • Options
    edited November -1
    temple wrote:
    I wanted to let everyone know on this side I got a BFP this morning. We are so excited but are going to wait to tell our families about 8 weeks. Want to make sure everything is good with the baby. I am going to call and sit up my first appointment with my Doctor tomorrow. I just wanted to tell someone. I can't believe it worked the first time. I had the mind sit that this wouldn't work and that it will take a few times. Didn't want to get my hopes up but still don't want to get them to high. If anyone has used him and would like to private message me. I would be happy to talk to you but only in emails. Nw says he looks like Jason Statham, but Jason has larger eyes and a little like Bruce Willis. Thought it might help anyone who might want to use him. I wish everyone trying a BFP. Good Luck

I am currently using this donor as well. My question is how did you inseminate. We are using iui by a doctor. Did u do at home insemination?
    MJ & ALEXIS
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Congrats! We will be using this donor when we insem next week.

Any luck, our second attempt with this donor currently in a 2ww
    MJ & ALEXIS
  • Options
    MeetTheBrownsMeetTheBrowns Posts: 190
    edited November -1
    None yet. We are 10dpi, but we are trying to resist the urge to test until we are 14dpi. I should have an update in a few days.
    27063_541015743588_7092397_n.jpg

Together since 10/28/2005, married since 03/07/2009, TTC #1 02/08/12 - BFN. TTC #2 10/9/12 - BFN. TTC #3 June 2013 - BFN
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    None yet. We are 10dpi, but we are trying to resist the urge to test until we are 14dpi. I should have an update in a few days.

Yes us either nothing yet , we inseminated feb 12th with 4709.
    MJ & ALEXIS
  • Options
    marcieanddavidmarcieanddavid Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    temple wrote:

Hi and congratulations!!! I just used 4709 as my donor as well over this past weekend. I am hoping that it will will on the 1st attempt. I would LOVE to chat with you more and find out more info as to how you inseminated as well as how things are going. Please contact me at marcieschelble@ymail.com
  • Options
    llorainelloraine Posts: 24
    edited November -1
    Hi somebody have the donor picture And share to me please i like this donor , my email is lloraine2010@gmail.com ( Thank you
  • Options
    summer211summer211 Posts: 13
    edited November -1
    hi there, did anyone else get pregnant using this donor? we really like him... would anyone share pics of their children? Thanks!!!
  • Options
    2mommies4g2mommies4g Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just got a BFP using this donor this morning :) We got pregnant on the first try with this donor using 2 vials at home. Inseminated 36 hours prior to ovulation and 6 hours post ovulation. In the past I had always waited until 12, 24, or 36 hours after and it hadn't worked so I thought a change would be good. I know it's super early but hoping and praying we have no problems.