Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

TTC #4 & donor 3266 buddy?

elliofeeneelliofeene Posts: 3
edited February 2012 in Trying to Conceive
Hello! Hubs and I are set to IUI this weekend, and I may just run down the driveway to jump the fed ex guy when he shows. This is our 4th time trying, and I'm trying to keep up the happy thoughts.

Wondering if anyone out there has used donor 3266. I'm more then anxious, and more then a bit mental waiting for these last few days.... let alone the 14 I have to wait after!

Fingers Crossed for this weekend!

Comments

• FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    No info on your donor, but just wanted to wish you lots of good luck!! Hope the time to your bfp flies by!
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • elliofeeneelliofeene Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    Thanks!! I think I need to find something to pass the time... waiting is not my friend LOL

Flowergirl wrote:
    No info on your donor, but just wanted to wish you lots of good luck!! Hope the time to your bfp flies by!
  • 2momsfulloflove2momsfulloflove Posts: 396
    edited November -1
    We didn't use this donor either. Just wanted to wish you luck as well. It can be so exciting waiting for a shipment to arrive.
    Mommy to two amazing kiddos thanks to NW
    10/11 - BFN, 11/11 - BFP (early miscarriage), 12/11 - BFN, 1/12 - BFN, 2/12 - BFN
  • thmp3375thmp3375 Posts: 73
    edited November -1
    I did use this donor for 1 cycle BFN but that doesn't mean it won't work for you. GOOD LUCK!!! :)
    ttc-journey-1312520400z32z5z0z7z15z21z0z50-2-1-0.png
  • soon2Bmommysoon2Bmommy Posts: 34
    edited November -1
    This was one of the donors i have been looking at over the last cpl of days. Wanted to wish you luck!!!
    ME - 26 - No fertility issues
    DH - 33 - Vesectomy
    DS - 12 from DH's first marriage. I adopted him sept 2008
    DS - Went to heaven on Dec 15th, 2006 at age 3. (Please be aware of the signs of child abuse and report them. You may be saving a child's life!!!) http://kyleklein15.webs.com/newsrelatedarticles.htm

eDUum6.png
  • rspbryswrlrspbryswrl Posts: 136
    edited November -1
    We have used this donor probably 3 or 4 times at home with no luck... he is still a favorite and may use him with the RE too but undecided right now... GOOD LUCK, keep us posted!
  • hopingforbabymchopingforbabymc Posts: 140
    edited November -1
    We used him 3 cycles with no luck. Good luck!
    ttc.png
  • mrslebrewmrslebrew Posts: 344
    edited November -1
    We used that donor in Dec. 2011 BFN. We are using him again this cycle along with another donor. Sending you a lot of baby dust! Good luck!
    sGRVCbm.jpgsGRVm4.png
    picture365.jpg