Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

OPK website

summerfunsummerfun Posts: 511
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I have been OPK obsessed lately trying to figure out when I ovulate. I'm sure you can relate. :-)

I found this website that answered a lot of questions. http://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html

One thing that I found interesting on there was that if you took an oral contraceptive it can take up to a year for your cervical fluid to return fully. This makes sense as to why every month I've been noticing more. Also wonder if that affects cycle length.. mine has been getting longer and seems to have settled at 34 days. Maybe it just took this long after the pill to regulate everything.

You may have seen this site before but if not check it out.
e4d5a024-bfbe-4943-a743-499ff97816a8_zps27bdb2c2.jpg
Ho0Am5.png
Tagged:

Comments

• TanaTana Posts: 18
    edited November -1
    That was helpful, thanks!! I took BCP's until about 2 maybe 3 months ago and realized that my cycles were getting longer each month but only by a day or two each time. January to February was only 23 days. I was curious as to why things were they way they were down there so thanks a lot for the info I don't feel as crazy now :)