Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 068L

RLMommyRLMommy Posts: 3
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi there,

I used to post and lurk here about a year ago. We have been using NW since last April. We used a few different donors from NW with no luck. The third donor we used 068L, we got pregnant with only to miscarry at 5 weeks in September. I have since done 4 well timed IUI's at RE's office with that same donor with no luck. We now have 3 vials left of this donor and he is completely sold out.
I would prefer to use the same donor for future children so my children are full sibs. The problem is that 3 vials is just not enough realistically to get me this BFP and future children.
I would much rather offer these vials to a family who already has a child from this donor than to just blow through them and not get a BFP in the end.

So if you have a child or are pregnant with a 068L child and are interested in purchasing my 3 vials being stored at NW, please inbox me or email me directly
rmarr914@hotmail.com

Thanks!