Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

The miracle of baby....fx!

Jccwill3Jccwill3 Posts: 687
edited April 2012 in Trying to Conceive
Ran across this on an Internet binge and wanted to share with you all. Now that I'm in th TWW I just think this is oscar worthymfimmakingl

BE ENCOURAGED!

Let's hope that all our times are soon coming. all you fellow TWWers, Visual aidscan only help the body...maybe even subconsciously. Who knows. But it helps me stay positive so I thought to pass on the good vibes. This is all the means to a beautiful end...or beginning rather.

Its very informative and detailed, great visualization and I'm like: wow that's what goes on in there?!Amazing!!!!!! FX

Good luck TTCers, soon this will be you. :) Enjoy the show!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2MFFzldkYQ

Comments

• TheMysticalOneTheMysticalOne Posts: 850 ✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Amazing video!! When the sperm are going up the tubes I was like "swim!! swim faster!" lol

Hey Jccwill, I just read your profile too. I'm a 25 year old "trying" SMBC, also from Florida. I'm from the southwest, by Ft Myers. This is my fourth try! Welcome to the boards!!
  • mrslebrewmrslebrew Posts: 344
    edited November -1
    Awesome video, love the music! Exciting! :D
    sGRVCbm.jpgsGRVm4.png
    picture365.jpg
  • graceinflgraceinfl Posts: 1,743
    edited November -1
    Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed watching it. I also was cheering them on to swim faster!
  • Jccwill3Jccwill3 Posts: 687
    edited March 2012
    Amazing video!! When the sperm are going up the tubes I was like "swim!! swim faster!" lol

Hey Jccwill, I just read your profile too. I'm a 25 year old "trying" SMBC, also from Florida. I'm from the southwest, by Ft Myers. This is my fourth try! Welcome to the boards!!

I know right! They have to swim so far! It's like the UNiversal Studios ride of conception. Thrilling. I totally felt like I was there.... Inside my own uterus I mean. Lol
  • scifimomscifimom Posts: 1,173
    edited November -1
    That was awesome! Someone posted 'disturbing background music', but that was one of my favorite artists!
    EyNNm4.png
    zjng3tj.jpgzjngm4.png
  • Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    Thank you for sharing! I had searched youtube for a video showing this before we inseminated and was unable to find a good one. This is definitely a very good video!

Thanks.
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • Jccwill3Jccwill3 Posts: 687
    edited April 2012
    Bump. Fx. :D

Guess I needed a little sequel action myself....