Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Help... what is up with this?> UPDATE at end- chemical preg?

preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
edited May 2012 in Trying to Conceive
Hi... Any ideas on this?

I am 18 days post O... my luteal phase is normally 16 days... NO af...

My temp dropped the other day, but not all the way down, and then today the temp stayed the same.. Temp is not at Pre O levels... so where is AF?

I did take a preg. test this morning with fmu and negative (it was a dollar tree test). I have 2 Frers left and am saving them for another few days (unless af shows).

My bbs are VERY sore.. ouch!
I ALWAYS crave chocolate before AF (about 5 days before) but this cycle NO chocolate cravings... hmmm...

What is up? Could I be pregnant still? Why are my temps still up (higher than pre O temps)?

Here is the link to my chart on Fertility Friend...

My Ovulation Chart
lg2wm5.png
........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................

Comments

• K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm going to guess that you ovulated two days later than FF thinks. That would back up AF. Better just wait and see I guess. :(
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • scifimomscifimom Posts: 1,173
    edited November -1
    Well, it certainly can mean you are pregnant!

If not, if you get AF today then you will have had a 17 day luteal phase and if you get AF tomorrow you will have had an 18 day luteal phase. Neither of these numbers are that far off the mark from your normal 16 day length. Sometimes a month is a bit different.
    EyNNm4.png
    zjng3tj.jpgzjngm4.png
  • tc0104tc0104 Posts: 579 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I also think you ovulated later than your chart says. :(
  • graceinflgraceinfl Posts: 1,743
    edited November -1
    I also agree that you Oed later and that your temp dips means AF should be here tomorrow-ish.
  • F2M n SpouseF2M n Spouse Posts: 1,021 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My chart did the same thing this past cycle as yours is doing now. My temps as of cd3, still on AF of course was still higher than pre-O temps...I would have to agree that AF will probably show in the next day or so
    rs4mis.jpg
    28i0tph.jpg
  • preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
    edited November -1
    Well.... sill no af yet...
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
    edited May 2012
    Well... looks like I am out. :(
    Af arrived with thick clots (sorry tmi).. I am wondering if it was a chemical pregnancy?

If anyone has had one... do you get clots?
    lg2wm5.png
  • KKF13KKF13 Posts: 269
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry AF came :( . Hang in there- it will happen!
    tt10f84e.aspx
  • old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry. Yes I have had a few chemical pregnancies. Some I really didn't notice anything different but on a couple it seemed I cramped more and felt not quite right after longer. Sometimes I ovulated next cycle right on time and other times it was a bit later...HUGS and I wish you luck in the future.
    edited May 2012
    Thanks KKF13 and old mama :)
    lg2wm5.png
  • 2momsfulloflove2momsfulloflove Posts: 396
    edited November -1
    Sorry to hear that AF showed. It's possible that it was a chemical. With mine I had a lot of clotting.
    Mommy to two amazing kiddos thanks to NW
    10/11 - BFN, 11/11 - BFP (early miscarriage), 12/11 - BFN, 1/12 - BFN, 2/12 - BFN
    edited November -1
    Thanks 2momsfulloflove... when you had your chemical pregnancy.... how far along were you?
    Did you get a positive pregnancy test? Did you do more than one pregnancy tests(diffrent days)... and then it became negative?
    lg2wm5.png
  • wishing2bmomwishing2bmom Posts: 301
    edited November -1
    Just FYI, I had a chemical in July and I never got a positive test because my betas never got high enough. If I wasn't working with a fertility clinic who tested my blood (beta of 6, over 5 is "preg") I would have never known. That is why they say so many women have had them and never know because you would only be a few days late if that since it happens so fast and your betas never get high enough.

Hope that helps and hoping you get your BFP super soon!!!!
    February/March - IVF #1 (3/2/12 3DT 2 perfect 8 cell embryos)
    IT'S A GIRL!!! EDD 11/21/12 - Born 11/16/12 via C-Section
    3afFm5.png