Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

TWW buddies!

13»

Comments

• stash7210stash7210 Posts: 998
    edited November -1
    I tested today, 11dpiui (maybe 10dpo i think) and got a BFN with FMU. But I feel hopeful. I have some Major blue veins all the way down my bbs, into my areolas (which now have many pimple looking things on them that WERE NOT there before) and the veins go all the way up my chest, almost to my neck. DW saw is and was like, "Yup, you are PG" LOL!! She is so sweet. I have also had a backache and slight cramps for the last 2-3 days and that never happens before AF really. And AF isn't even due until Thurs.

I will be testing tomorrow with CBE lines (I only have one FRER left and want to save it for tues FX!) so that I can still POAS. I know the blue dye tests are suppose to totally suck, but I have them from all the ovulation tests, so why not fulfill my POAS addiction and use them? :) I will let you all know what we 'see' tomorrow. But I work nights and sleep days, so I probably won't post until 3-5pm CST.

Good luck to everyone in their TWW or TTC!!
  • teacherin200829teacherin200829 Posts: 324
    edited November -1
    BFN with fmu today 11dpo. Not feeling so good about this & had my usual angry freakout meltdown. My bbs hurt but that means nothing. Creamy cm but I guess everybody has that (from what I've read) except me. Doesn't seem to mean much. My temp spiked highest yet today but apparently that's nothing either. Maybe a good night's sleep will help me not feel like I'm incapable of conceiving.
    Me (36) married to S (31)
    Try #1-3 at home, 3-6 IUI with Clomid, 7 IVF- BFP, mc 12/12, FET 3/12 - BFN, IVF #2 4/13 - BFP TWINS! Born 12/30/1413!
    edited November -1
    I am right there with you teacher. I am 12 DPO today and will test later.
  • A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
    edited November -1
    Well I'm out. I stop progestrone today and wait for AF to show up and start a new cycle.
    I'm still feeling positive, I know it will happen for us one day.

Good luck to the rest of you ladies. Can't wait to see all the BFPs!!!!
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • melandfomelandfo Posts: 490
    edited November -1
    How are all of you ladies doing? I think I am going crazy today!! This morning I took an FRER and I swear I saw a shadow of a line I just took another one after holding it for 4 hours and nada. :/ I am trying not to lose hope because it is not over until AF shows up but it is hard!
    Courtney and Melissa
    TTC # 1 w/PCOS & Hypothyroid
    17 cycles finally BFP
    tt1c499a.aspx
  • teacherin200829teacherin200829 Posts: 324
    edited November -1
    I'm out. Started spotting. Crap.
    Me (36) married to S (31)
    Try #1-3 at home, 3-6 IUI with Clomid, 7 IVF- BFP, mc 12/12, FET 3/12 - BFN, IVF #2 4/13 - BFP TWINS! Born 12/30/1413!
    edited November -1
    melandfo-I am right there with you but no faint line yet. I hope we see one today!! FX!!!

teacher-I am so sorry!!! But hopefully your first Clomid cycle will work. Baby dust!!!

And baby dust to all!!
    edited November -1
    Stash and Teacher I am so sorry AF came!!! =(

I am 14 DPO yesterday I had a shadow of a line today nothing. I guess now I am just waiting on AF to show. =/
    Courtney and Melissa
    17 cycles finally BFP
    tt1c499a.aspx
    edited November -1
    Chemical PG? If so, you could be even more fertile next month. But I hope you aren't out yet. :)
    edited November -1
    Maybe- my dp could see the line. I am supposed to stay on the Progesterone through Sunday and then test agian. I will probably stop testing until then! =) We will get our BFP's soon!!!
    Courtney and Melissa
    17 cycles finally BFP
    tt1c499a.aspx