Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Seeking a sibling

SiblingSeekerSiblingSeeker Posts: 1
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Does anyone have some vials of 373G they're willing to sell back so that we can purchase them? We are trying for sibling and there are no more available.

Thank you so much.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    MamatimeMamatime Posts: 2

Hi!

Do you still need 373G vials? We have identical twins from 373G and are done in the sibling department. Let me know. :)

• Options
    EARTHYGIRLFRIDAYEARTHYGIRLFRIDAY Posts: 6 ✭✭

I’m 45 now and as much as I would love to, we are done with our one ❤️. Thank you!!! I am aware of possibly other 373g parents that may be interested. Let me know. Thanks you again!! Many congrats!

• Options
    MamatimeMamatime Posts: 2

Hi!

Congrats on your singleton. Sorry I’m so late with the offer but one is lovely. I’m 40 myself and after twins I’m definitely done so I can understand that. If you know other parents that need 373G please feel free to put them in contact with us. We are happy to give away our supply.

Thanks!

Megan