Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

My thoughts on our process

LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
edited November -1 in Our Train of Hope
I honestly didn't think that I would be ready again to TTC.

After our miscarriage it hit me really hard. It was a dream come true to be pregnant and then to lose the pregnancy at 5 weeks and 2 days was heart breaking. A lot of tears, melt downs a few pounds packed on and an emotional roller coaster I decided I needed to get me back.

I started Weight Watchers in February (Thankful to my work as it is free to the employees) as I was at my highest weight I have ever been at. I did not feel well and had no energy. Since February I have lost 31.4 pounds!!! I gone down 2 pant sizes and I have a lot more energy. With more energy, I'm exercising more. Walking and riding my bike. I had a weeks where I would gain a pound or more, but then within a few weeks I would buckle back down again and lose the weight. WW is easy but it is trying because you still have the back of your mind saying you want to eat more even if your stomach is saying no you can't. With the tools that WW provides you it is so worth it. If my work told me tomorrow they were no longer going to sponsor us, I would pay to stay in the program. I say for anyone who has tried diets and they dont work. Try WW, It has helped me!!

Earlier this month we went into our Re's office for a check up to have my numbers redone and get her expert opinion if we should try again. As if my numbers came back and she did not like it, we would not try again.

My CD 3 bloodwork came back good. Of course my AMH has dropped since last year based on my age, but our RE is happy to assist us again. Our RE was shocked that I have lost the weight and hopefully with the weight loss will be helpful in carrying a baby to term!!!

RE is going to keep me on 150mg Clomid CD 3-7 and then we will trigger after our ultrasoud. We were going to weight until August; however I asked DW if she is ready for us to try in July. July of last year is when we lost our last pregnancy, so we are hoping that this July 2012 will be exciting for us!!!

I should start my period on July 4th and if all goes well with AF, we will insem around the 18th or 19th depending on my follies.

I am really excited. I'm in much better shape and mentally prepared. We are not telling our families this time. We are going to wait as long as possible hopefully until the end of our 1st trimester to tell the family. I'm sure we will tell our Mothers before then, I think they deserve the right to know sooner as I know that they will both be very excited for us.

Thank you for letting me share my thoughts and on August 1 I will post our BFP story.
July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
aW7Dm4.png

Comments

• starviewchickstarviewchick Posts: 348
    edited November -1
    I just read your post and wanted to wish you good luck!