Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

2 day post O... weird symptom?

preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
edited September 2012 in Trying to Conceive
I had some spotting at 2 days post O.... pinkish/ red in color (tmi- just enough to get on underwear)....Today is 3 days post O for me and no more spotting.

What would this be from?

Never happened before. And, I did not take clomid this cycle.
lg2wm5.png
........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
Tagged:

Comments

• tiffspradtiffsprad Posts: 557
    edited November -1
    My wife often had a very small amount of spotting right around O. I have googled it in the past and it said it could be from egg leaving follicle. I have no idea if that is true though.
  • preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
    edited November -1
    tiffsprad- thanks for your answer... I was reading some things online too.... but, do you think if I had the spotting on cd 2 that I didn't actually ovulated until that day?

Here is my fertility friend chart My Ovulation Chart
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
  • MGoBlueMGoBlue Posts: 18
    edited November -1
    I had a lot of discharge the first few days after my IUI, some of which may have been tinged pink. I chalked it up to extra CM, which I had read about online and a friend warned me about.
  • katelmkatelm Posts: 268
    edited November -1
    I had a teeny bit of spotting about 2 days after O last month, which was our first try and I've never noticed it happening before, but then again I've never been so obsessed with that whole area! I looked it up with Dr. Google and read about ovulation spotting possible a day or two after O. Good luck!
    My amazing wife is the bedrock of our family. Three beloved foster children now in far flung places. One beautiful son born in March 2011. One amazing daughter born December 2014. We are blessed!

puzpm5.png

RIiYm4.png
  • preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
    edited November -1
    thanks everyone- I read a few different things on the internet, one of which was O spotting happens at the same time as ovulation.... I hope that is not the case... if it is my timing was off.
    lg2wm5.png
  • tiffspradtiffsprad Posts: 557
    edited November -1
    I hope your timing was right on time precious. Good luck.