Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Injections

LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So DW and I are waiting a few months before trying again. I was wandering for those that have done clomid then switched to injections, how did the injections affect your uterine lining and what were your follie sizes.

With clomid the lining can get thinned out. I would get 1 to 2 good follies.

How did everyone do with injections compared to clomid??

Thanks in advance.
July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
aW7Dm4.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    PtownMomsPtownMoms Posts: 768
    edited November -1
    I used femera and then switched to injectables. My lining was great on both. On femera I usually had 1-3 good follies. On injectables I had about 4 that were decent size but I didn't respond to them as well as they had hoped. It took a long time for my follies to get to a good size.
    Carrie & Monica

sig_zps0be86692-1_zpse4fe5311.jpg
  • Options
    Alicia&JeffAlicia&Jeff Posts: 221
    edited November -1
    We used clomid and it really thined my lining. Then we switched to bravelle and my lining was nice and thick. With clomid I got 1 good follie at about 22mm each time and with bravelle I had 2 follies at 16 and 18. I didn't respond well to either I don't think.
    10649769_10204486101662930_3242907762882339026_n.jpg
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    I had clomid and follistim for this pregnancy and my lining was 9. With my twin pregnancy I was on Femera and follistim and had great lining. I like the combo
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Thank you for your replies. DP and I really want to try again. I'm just trying to decide if I should get a little more aggressive.

I do ovulate with 150mg of clomid and use the trigger shot, but my concern has always been my lining. The month we got our BFP, my lining was great, but that was the only time.

Maybe I should look into the vitamins. Maybe the vitamins I'm taking could thin my lining and I don't even know it.
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png