Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Our BFP story

MelandTara01MelandTara01 Posts: 557
edited November -1 in BFP Database
Time to share our BFP story... :)

We got our BFP on our second try doing IUI with one vile 26ish hours after +OPK at our Dr’s office, not using any medications. My first cycle was a bust I think because I was new to all of this and I obsessed over it and was stressed during the tww. The second cycle I did everything the same no meds, no temping and no cervix monitoring just smileys. So with this cycle that I got the BFP I decided after insemination just to go with the flow and not stress or obsess. I did have a blip where I tested on 10dpi where there was no sign of pregnancy...I got completely discouraged/stressed and was sad for a few days and completely believed I was out. I was already planning for ttc #3...Good thing we didn’t order viles.

I had no signs during my tww. I noticed I also wasn’t getting the pre PMS signs that I normally get. I usually get a headache and leg pains a few days before AF. None of those were appearing. I do get pre-cramping which I did experience those. That was another reason I felt like I was out. When AF didn’t show on Sunday morning I had a feeling something else was going on. She always shows the day she is due and by 10am. I tested with a OPK and got a smiley. (I’ve heard that you can use them as a HPT but not to rely on the response.) Shortly after I tested with a ClearBlue Easy HPT and got a Pregnant response....Still I didn’t believe this. Monday’s blood test confirmed we are in fact pregnant....

So exciting and can't wait to meet this little bean that I longed for, for many years...I'm already head over heals in love with him/her. :D
TTC #1 10/2012 -- BFN
TTC #2 11/2012 -- BFP!!! :)
0ia8m5.png

Comments

• praying4onepraying4one Posts: 108
    edited November -1
    I hope you have a healthy wonderful baby!!!
    12/12 RE IUI donor DS 313 BFN :(
    1/13 RE ICI donor DS 901A BFN :(
    2/13 RE IUI 100mg clomid and hcg trigger 24hr iui 901A BFN :(
    3/17/15 BFP

tt1c2fda.aspx
  • MelandTara01MelandTara01 Posts: 557
    edited November -1
    Thank you! :D
    TTC #1 10/2012 -- BFN
    TTC #2 11/2012 -- BFP!!! :)
    0ia8m5.png