Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

File Under Weird

aplusaaplusa Posts: 1,919
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
As we get ready for our first IVF cycle, I've been doing all my research and looking into everything. It's been pretty all consuming. My partner and I have also been catching up on the TV show Alias on Netflix. For anyone keeping track, this is the show where Jennifer Garner plays a spy. (It went off the air back in 2005, so I don't think I need to say this, but slight spoiler alert?)

So I had a dream that I was a secret IVF spy, but I was a double agent going back and forth between two fertility clinics for IVF treatments.

Sadly, I woke up so I don't know if it worked. Or if I was caught. Either way, weird. :)
7NZpm4.png
Lucky Cycle 14: IVF!! Antagonist Cycle with Lupron Trigger
Tagged:

Comments

• praying4onepraying4one Posts: 108
    edited November -1
    That was funny, Ivf spy
    12/12 RE IUI donor DS 313 BFN :(
    1/13 RE ICI donor DS 901A BFN :(
    2/13 RE IUI 100mg clomid and hcg trigger 24hr iui 901A BFN :(
    3/17/15 BFP

tt1c2fda.aspx
  • Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    I hope its a good sign for you! I was a huge fan of Alias and Jennifer Garner.
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • aplusaaplusa Posts: 1,919
    edited November -1
    Thanks, Jen! We are pretty big fans of Jennifer Garner and Alias so far!

Sarah - I WISH Bailey was my RE! Can you just imagine that.
    7NZpm4.png
    Lucky Cycle 14: IVF!! Antagonist Cycle with Lupron Trigger