Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

TtC 1/30/13- Wednesday

preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
edited January 2013 in Trying to Conceive
TWW:
anna77- 15 dpi
Bohemian- 12 dpi
Em&Me- 11 dpi
griessk- 9 dpi
Chris&Kare- 8 dpi
ttctakes3- 8 dpi
old mama- 1 dpi

JANUARY CONGRATS TO: Come on bfps!
vanish12
openarms
emlklg444
Rose1230
loislame84
cocobay
Luckyinkentucky
Goobie

DECEMBER CONGRATS TO:
bow1532
earrefinnej "Angel Baby"
wannaBamomma "Angel Baby"

TTC:

JANUARY 2013
2wannabemommies
Jewelybug
preciousgift
praying4one
scorpiogrl7
SweetTea
yennieMT
kstarr

FEBRUARY 2013
minnie0672 (ER)
michgirl
Sarah-SMBC
shauna2710
neverstopdreamin
Ent9
dnorris730
notamomyet
ooelsworth
gonnabeamommasoon
MommyAndMama
jenandlori
lcgrey
theonlyme2012
wasnervouswreck

MARCH 2013
kerkyra
LoveShackBaby
MeetTheBrowns
Jccwill3
Wishuponastar

APRIL 2013
F2M n Spouse
therewillbeaday93
sobadicantsteit

MAY 2013

JUNE 2013
ReadytoTry
lg2wm5.png
........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Just a reminder, on Feb 1, all January TTC list will be deleted. If you need to be moved to February, let me know.

Also, on Feb. 1, all December BFP list will be deleted, and the February 2013 BFP list will be added (to keep to the 2 month maximum)... please see the estimated due date list on the Beyond side to see babies due after the 2 months.
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    If I get a bfp...technically it will be February as my er is tomorrow and et is Sunday.
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    bow1532bow1532 Posts: 185
    edited November -1
    Sad the think I will be deleted. :( You do a great job updating this forum.
    IMAG0231_1_zps0e88cac0.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    minnie... SO hoping you get a bfp...! Ummmm.. so are you saying you want to be moved to Feb TTC list? How about I do that and if you want to change it, let me know.
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    bow- The reason I keep the bfp list to two months is it used to be somewhere around 5 months of bfps and I starting getting a lot of complaints that the list was too long. So, I made a post to suggest how many months of bfp should be on the list, and the consensus was 2 months, that is why I do that. The justification many people gave me was that there is the Estimated Due Date list on the Beyond side, so people can easily refer to that.
    And, you are welcome :)
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    bow1532bow1532 Posts: 185
    edited November -1
    I totally understand preciousgift. Just saying it will be sad. I will be ok. :)
    IMAG0231_1_zps0e88cac0.jpg