Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

3rd try was the charm

emlklg444emlklg444 Posts: 645
edited February 2013 in BFP Database
On new years day 2013 we did IUI at home, unmedicated, 3 vials spaced 12, 18, and 40 hours post positive opk "smiley". Here's a list of my ttc preparation:
- organic red raspberry leaf tea, 3 to 4 cups per day
- organic decaf green tea, 1 to 2 cups per day
- organic royal jelly (the real stuff), 1TBS every morning on an empty stomach with a few sips of water
- oil of evening primrose, 2,000mg per day
- whole food organic prenatal vitamin "baby & me"
- clean diet, no red meat, only organic fruits/veggies and chicken
- once weekly acupuncture, began 2 months prior to bfp
- chinese herbs 3 doses daily as prescribed by chinese medicine doctor, began 2 months prior to bfp
- maintained healthy BMI with regular exercise, running, weight training, yoga (5' 6" and 125 Lbs)
- Ubiquinol 120mg/day
- Absolutely no caffeine
- Baby aspirin daily
- Starting day 1 post final insem I ate pineapple including the core, divided it into 5ths and ate 1/5th for 5 days.
- Lots and lots of prayer

Symptoms during the tww included pulling/mild pains right in the center of my uterus and feeling bloated.
bfp appeared very very light on 11dpo, blood test same day showed beta at 25 and it tripled in 48 hours.
1st daughter born 9/26/2013 (bfp 2nd attempt at home ICI)
2nd daughter born 3/8/2016 (bfp after 7 attempts at home ICI, 2 miscarriages, 1 D&C)
age 36 evtim8.png
age 39 K8qxm7.png

Comments

• Options
    TheMFamilyTheMFamily Posts: 255
    edited November -1
    Awesome! Thanks!
    Us: Together since '07, engaged '09, married '11. Trying to start a family since '09. 1 BFN.
    Me: Child dev. degree, nanny to 5 for 5.5yrs, digital print artist, portrait photographer.
    *Leaving. Message me if you'd like to keep in touch*