Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Surprise BFP!

msdfyed22msdfyed22 Posts: 77
edited November -1 in BFP Database
Because I got those wonderful internet cheapies, I was peeing on them earlier than I should.
This Sunday, at 9DPO, I swear I saw the faintest gray line on one. Wife and I were holding it in the window and everything trying to figure out if it was there or if we just wanted it to be there so bad we were hallucinating. I ran out to get some FRER, and BAM! light but totally pink BFP! We continued to test on both to watch the lines get darker and they have. Went for my first BETA yesterday at 12DPO and it was 57 :)

Hoping this is our sticky bean!
IUI #1-3 BFN, IUI #4-BFP 9 DPO,Chemical , IUI #5-BFP 10DPO,no fetus at first ultrasound 7 weeks, 6 ICI at home with KD - BFN
IUI #6- BFP at 9DPO! Saw heartbeat at 6weeks 4 days!

tstt0retc0.jpgeNortjKzUjIyMjAwNFayBlwwFT4CxQ,,15.png

Comments

• SKSK Posts: 39
    edited November -1
    msdfyed22 wrote:
    Because I got those wonderful internet cheapies, I was peeing on them earlier than I should.
    This Sunday, at 9DPO, I swear I saw the faintest gray line on one. Wife and I were holding it in the window and everything trying to figure out if it was there or if we just wanted it to be there so bad we were hallucinating. I ran out to get some FRER, and BAM! light but totally pink BFP! We continued to test on both to watch the lines get darker and they have. Went for my first BETA yesterday at 12DPO and it was 57 :)

Congratulation s! H & H 9 months.
    ~Two women in love looking to be two moms in love~
    Cycle 1: IUI at home 2/2013 BFN
    Cycle 2: IUI at home 3/2013 BFN
    Cycle 3 (whacked!): IUI at home 4/2013 BFN
    DaVinci Myomectomy June 10, HSG Nov 15.
    Cycle 4: IUI at home 11/22/2013..TWW
  • LOWIFEYLOWIFEY Posts: 85 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    msdfyed22 wrote:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! :cool:
    GOD CAN And HE WILL
    PRAY about EVERYTHING. WORRY about NOTHING