Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

How we got our BFP

caliejonescaliejones Posts: 222
edited November -1 in BFP Database
I have been tracking my cycles for over a year, eating better for 6 months really clean eating for 1 month, using OPKs and temping for 2 months. My theory was to best guess my ovulation time frame then stick with the same insem schedule each time. The first time I did 2 vials 12 hours and 24 hours past +OPK. Then I figured out I more than likely ovulate within the 24 hours. So on this successful BFP I actually did 1 vial about 1hour past +OPK.
1 day past iui - nothing
2days past iui - nothing
3 days past iui- woke up with very sore boobs. I only have sore boobs about 3 days before AF and only on the sides. This was different, I had breast implants years ago and I have nerve damage on my areoles, so I don't feel heat or cold or pain on them....however on this morning I did! In the shower the stung.....and hurt, when I got out my boos both just burned. From then on the entire boob(s) were sore everyday. I could feel them when I walked, slept, ate breathed anything.
4 days past iui- nothing other than boobs
5 days past iui - boobs still hurt with added shooting pains here and there. Also uterus pains here and there but no AF cramping.
6 days past iui- same as above
7 days past iui - same as above plush I cried during the finale of the Bachelor....never happens! Normally I watch the show to make laugh at the silly things people do. (I found this very odd)
8 days past iui - sore boobs, also (tmi) when I did my cervix check out came a blob of yellowish snot like CM (this was also very odd)
9 days past iui - sore boobs, so much saliva I gagged all day.
10 days past iui - tender boobs that's it thought I was out!
11 days past iui-sore boobs......more yellowish snotty cm, burp nauseous & no pre-AF spotting. So I thought maybe just maybe.... Fertility friend said I was 9 dpo, but I tested anyhow at 5:30pm with a FRER and I got the faintest of lines. Took a mother FRER at 6:30pm to make sure the first test wasn't a fluke, and again faint BFP. I have taken 1 almost every morning since then, partly because I had them and even more because I love to see those 2 lines. My lines are the same color now, no spotting and I would be 14 DPO.
Anyone who says you can not have any real symptoms that early.....has just never had them, cause I can tell you with my other 2 kids I didn't have any symptoms until 5 or 6 weeks, but this time my boobs were the biggest red flag. I had also promised myself if AF did start, that I would make another Doctors appt to make sure there was nothing wrong with me.
So good luck, try to take your mind off of your 2 week wait, plan things to stay busy, good luck & baby dust to all of you ladies!
:)
34t6ff7.jpg