Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Somebody please give me some advice

neverstopdreaminneverstopdreamin Posts: 82
edited November -1 in BFP Database
Ok, so last Tuesday was my first positive opk, the second was on wed. then the third or really positive test was on Thursday. We ordered two ICI vials, we insemed at 10 am and 6pm. We used a syringe, a lot of preseed, and an instead cup. Mind you I haven't been pregnant in 6 years and my husband is completely sterile so we my body hasn't seen sperm in 6 years. Now, on Sunday 3dpo I woke up and there was blood in my panties, so I called my dr on call and he said it was to early for miscarriage, that it could be implantation or it could be mid cycle bleeding. I had been taking Aleve for back pain. Well that night we ended up in the ER they did a urine pregnancy test obviously it was negative, she said I had a uti so she put me on antibiotics that are safe with pregnancy told me to rest with my feet propped up, not to take anymore Aleve and to drink plenty of fluids. She didn't want to do a pelvic exam because she didn't want to mess up anything that was naturally happening. Anyway, the next day Monday 4dpo still blood in the panty liner when I woke up, still bright red, but a little bit less, was only really seeing it when I wiped, stayed off my feet most of the day. Then today 5dpo I am still bleeding but its much darker, having some abdominal cramping and lower back pain, I called the drs office again, they said they would call in some progesterone for me, they don't know if that will help, he said it wouldn't help if its a miscarriage. How could I possibly be miscarrying when from what I hear implantation doesn't even happen until 6-10 days after ovulation. Please can someone give me some advice, I am so worried and I cant seem to get any answers. Is it implantation bleeding? Did I nick something when I pulled out the instead cup? We know we didn't go past the cervix. Could it be a miscarriage? Should I start the progesterone? When should I take a pregnancy test?
My dr is going out of town for the week, so the only choice I have is to go to the er if it gets worse. If I knew how to upload photos I could show the amount of blood if that would help get me some answers.
Please will someone give me some answers, obviously yall know more than my doctor does. Thank you
Mom to an Amazing 5 year old daughter
gxFAm6.png
my-photo-8.gif

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pssssttt... you won't get responses here because this isn't meant to be a conversation board. Pick ONE other board and post there.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png