Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

We Graduated?

aplusaaplusa Posts: 1,919
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Welp, we've graduated from our RE! I'm not sure I ever thought this day would come. Even Marcela, the receptionist, seemed a little sad that we were moving on. We've been patients of the practice since August of 2011. Whew. It's been a ride, for sure!

We had our second ultrasound today at 8w6d. Baby A and Baby B were measuring right on track with super, super strong heartbeats. We had a moment when they were both on the screen and we were able to clearly see both little hearts flickering away. It was really quite lovely.

Obviously, they are incredibly adorable little (blob) babies. :)

I counted out my progesterone and estrogen supplements -- we get to start weaning at 10 weeks. I can't believe we're already at that point, but I must say I am overjoyed to be moving on from the progesterone portion of this pregnancy. Good bye shots, good bye tablets, good bye Estrace!
7NZpm4.png
Lucky Cycle 14: IVF!! Antagonist Cycle with Lupron Trigger
Tagged:

Comments

• EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    That's awesome! I'm glad that everyone is doing so well! :)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    Yay! Awesome news :).
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • scorpiogrl7scorpiogrl7 Posts: 1,386
    edited November -1
    Yay! Glad to hear you're moving up in the world of pregnancy! I am NOT looking forward to those progesterone shots.
    ZVvim5.png
  • SweetbabySweetbaby Posts: 237
    edited November -1
    That's fantastic! I remember when we finally moved on to an OB....it felt great!
    SWEETBABY
    us.jpg

tt1bb251.aspx
    fEKBm6.png
  • coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    Woot Woot
    !
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • MNmommasMNmommas Posts: 1,081
    edited November -1
    Great news all around on the boards tonight! Congrats, aplusa!
    Donor 7070, births 2012 & 2013
  • tyme2risetyme2rise Posts: 1,087
    edited November -1
    Wow congrats
    Some day my dreams will come true!